Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you had the chance , Would you pass your subhuman genetics with a non-human foid?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date

Would you impregnate a creature from another species?

• Fuck yes!

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • Human foids onry.

Votes: 12 41.4%

• Total voters
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Okay , Lets say you have a rare genetic condition/superpower that allows you to impregnate any earth fauna species and you just discovered it , Examples : You can fuck a mare and she will have centaurs , You can fuck a goat and you will breed satyrs , You can even impregnate insects with the right lab gear and you will breed fairy-like creatures. You can fuck a dolphin and you can breed mermaid creatures.

If yes , What would you do with this superpower and which species would you impregnate?

If not , well , Nothing but it would be a waste of potential.

Last edited:
god doesn't allow this so no

yes duh.

but it's never going to happen

Not even possible anyway:feelskek: But human foids are the only fuckable ones

What happens if you impregnate a human

What about a monkey

Tbh this entire concept is extremely degenerate because it require you to fuck an animal. I don't think I wpuld be able to do that.

Last edited:
I will conquer the world with my army of centaur children.

Impregnate a cat so incels can finally have the catgirl girlfriend of their dreams.
Dogs too. We need dog isabella from animal crossing girlfriends
What about a monkey
you create black people

Okay , Lets say you have a rare genetic condition/superpower that allows you to impregnate any earth fauna species and you just discovered it , Examples : You can fuck a mare and she will have centaurs , You can fuck a goat and you will breed satyrs , You can even impregnate insects with the right lab gear and you will breed fairy-like creatures. You can fuck a dolphin and you can breed mermaid creatures.

If yes , What would you do with this superpower and which species would you impregnate?

If not , well , Nothing but it would be a waste of potential.
Only very humanlike animal creature.
Like this one:

No, but I would let someone use my cum to create a new species

What happens if you impregnate a human

What about a monkey

Tbh this entire concept is extremely degenerate because it require you to fuck an animal. I don't think I wpuld be able to do that.

how about if you fap and use artificial insemination techniques?

bro, i can't fuck other species. lmao
and i dont care about procreation and passing my genes.. i just want to have great hot sex with female humans

Impregnate a cat so incels can finally have the catgirl girlfriend of their dreams.
Dogs too. We need dog isabella from animal crossing girlfriends

you create black people
What if you fuck a black girl

Impregnate gyspy Chihuahua from courage:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Foids are a different species.