Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you had the ability to kill anyone, who would you kill first?

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
You could kill anyone, no consequences.

No consequences? My main bully in highschool. I'd make sure to make it as slow and painful as possible.

myself. although i suppose that isn't really relevant to the question since it's more of a matter of legality.

All of the cucks/beta males in the world.

As much as I despise other people.

I'd have to say no one.

I'd probably only use it if my life and others lives are in danger.

That depends of how the kill would look like. If I had to do it manually I would not kill anyone. But if I had a some kind of Death Note shit I'd kill Trump just for the lulz

Every male on the earth besides me

Sorry boyos, time 4 me 2 git poisi

bignuggies7 said:
Every male on the earth besides me

Sorry boyos, time 4 me 2 git poisi

women rather fuck each other than an incel, even if he was the only male alive.

Henry kissinger or Hilary Clinton.

Beckham said:
women rather fuck each other than an incel, even if he was the only male alive.

True I'm just trying to cope :(

every pos that enables wiimen

Whoever is the most active and influential SJW at the time (so probably a Democrat lawmaker).

gay_fag said:
That depends of how the kill would look like. If I had to do it manually I would not kill anyone. But if I had a some kind of Death Note shit I'd kill Trump just for the lulz

My personal death wish list for heads of state:

- Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo
- Kim Jong-un
- Aleksandr Lukashenko
- Hun Sen

Crustaciouse said:
You could kill anyone, no consequences.

Every suicidal person in the world. Instant vaporization.

Then, every Daesh militant and every radical Islamist.

I'd go full Light Yagami

I'd find a way to make a profit first and foremost. No children. Only "bad" people by my own definition. I would be a one-time hitman and no one could prove that it was me. Spend the rest of my life laundering.

dardycunt said:
My personal death wish list for heads of state:

- Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo
- Kim Jong-un
- Aleksandr Lukashenko
- Hun Sen

Every suicidal person in the world. Instant vaporization.

Then, every Daesh militant and every radical Islamist.

If you really cared about the world you would kill Merkel first. This bitch is literally mad and I'm sure that Kim Jong Un loves his own people more then she does.

I'd kill the person who has caused me the most harm.

gay_fag said:
If you really cared about the world you would kill Merkel first. This bitch is literally mad and I'm sure that Kim Jong Un loves his own people more then she does.

Merkel and other Western politicians are just puppets of the monopolized American mega-capital. This capital doesn't have any interest in nation-states and borders anymore because they simply want to rule over all the world and either go to misery ("outsourcing") and/or import misery ("Refugees welcome!") in order to increase competition, drive down wages, drive up rents and make strikes impossible. 

And of course, they now want to destroy the last few countries that still enjoy a certain amount of independence from the US empire: Russia, China, Iran, North Korea and Syria. Only stupid cucks and cunts think that what these countries have in common is a lack of "democracy" (as if they care about freedom of speech and freedom from surveillance, etc!); no, what they have in common is independence from the US empire! It doesn't even matter if they make the best or the worst out of this independence - the fact that they are somewhat independent AT ALL makes them members of the ultimate axis of evil.

My high school bullies and male feminists.

Michael from Gta 5.

I'd kill pretty much everyone who has hurt me in some way. Then I'd have myself declared a god and kill anyone who defies me.

gay_fag said:

My actual list is far more exhaustive but I would dispatch HRC before Merkel. Merkel is a mere puppet and removing her from the political scene will merely result in the installation of a new proxy for the elites. Kim Jong-un is just using his subjects as a bargaining chip.

I would kill ignorance, greed, and envy.

Indari said:
I'd go full Light Yagami

I can get behind this. I mean if I can’t make a difference in my own life, why not try to make life a little better for those who suffer.

blickpall said:
I'd find a way to make a profit first and foremost. No children. Only "bad" people by my own definition. I would be a one-time hitman and no one could prove that it was me. Spend the rest of my life laundering.

I can get behind this. If I can’t make a difference in my own life why not try to do something for people who are suffering under terrible government or abusive situations.

Nobody if it's only one person, wouldn't solve shit.
Certain puppeteers iycmd