Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you had SN lying in front of you like I do, how tempted would you feel to off yourself with it?

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
I have it with me, and my dad has left for a few months so there's no one to monitor me. He knows I'm a suicidal blackpilled incel (yes we've done all the discussions on it) but he had to go. He'll be back after some months, but this is an opportunity for me to do something that I've been tempted to carry out because of the sheer agony I'm in.

What would YOU do if you have poison in your hands? Would you be tempted?

Id have the highest chance to do it if im drunk and just inhaled 2 packs of cigs and nobodys home while sad music is playing

Id have the highest chance to do it if im drunk and just inhaled 2 packs of cigs and nobodys home while sad music is playing
Hmm...

Cant beat survival instinct sober
I think you're onto something here. I think you're absolutely correct. We have to kill our inhibition somehow. Alcohol offers a way.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back