Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you had one super power, what would you like it to be?

beyondschizo

beyondschizo

subhuman genetic dead end
★★★★
For me it would be total control over time. If I had this super power I would time travel to year 2100 and engineer myself with advanced technology to be a chad. Then I would go back in time and rape every single foid that has and will step foot on Earth

Telekinesis would be cool. It would be funny to drag random objects around telepathically with your hand and make people think that the house is possessed or something.

I would like to take other people's lives at the click of a finger and with the power of thought, so that immediately after the click he begins to die in agony and fall. Simply put, I would like to be able to be the one who decides who lives and who dies.

I would pick time control like you said but since you said it I will pick super speed similar to the Flash

I would pick time control like you said but since you said it I will pick super speed similar to the Flash
Based pajeet. Super speed would be cool too, you can fuck foids 1 million times in the butt in 1 second at that level of speed

For me it would be total control over time. If I had this super power I would time travel to year 2100 and engineer myself with advanced technology to be a chad. Then I would go back in time and rape every single foid that has and will step foot on Earth
Make peoples heads explode, like that one foid in the boys

Mind manipulation

Why not Homelander then?
Nah I don't wanna be known, I want my power to be very discreet, maybe add more range to head explosion power or some shit like that.