Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you had an ethnic gf would you be comfortable with her in public?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
This is why the west is failing. We need to ban race-mixing, women's and gay rights. All interracial marriages should be annulled.
Will never happen because woman and top % white male, once they realize what they have done they will already have 50% ethnic immigrant population.

Whites are too social for their own good.

So basically if you ascended and got a loyal gf but she's not white, would you be ok with being seen with her in public, by your friends and shit? :feelswhere: (if you're white)

I don't want an ethnic Gf unless she is light skinned hispanic with little to no admixture, but if I had a Black or Asian Gf my grandpa would probably make fun of me for it.

Yes, why wouldn't I? wtf :dafuckfeels:

I don't want an ethnic Gf unless she is light skinned hispanic with little to no admixture, but if I had a Black or Asian Gf my grandpa would probably make fun of me for it.
your grandpa is probably a betabux so who cares. you have to look out for yourself man and if race mixing is the only way to have a woman so be it. it's extremely tough out there for men who arent chads

Yes, why not?

Whites are probably the only race out there that doesn't care about race (at least they claim it, which is of course only partially true, because nobody is truly colour-blind, at least we can say that the in-group bias compared with others groups is relatively low, whether this is a good/bad thing is then debatable).

There are almost no social consequences for dating outside of the white race. For Arab women (even those in the West) it's however due to familiar ties still quite difficult (which is again not something remotely condemnable because people should be defensive of the access to their own ressources - particularly the reproductive ones). For Asian women sometimes too. Meanwhile an average Western European father will applaud if he sees his girl with a Black/Arab.

If I had a GF I would take her to the places I like (for example aquariums/mountains/etc.), don't care about the skin colour (mostly), just want someone to accompany me and finally sex with someone that actually wants it (and not just the money). Abos are the only exception tbh.
So basically if you ascended and got a loyal gf but she's not white, would you be ok with being seen with her in public, by your friends and shit? :feelswhere: (if you're white)

Yes, why not?

Whites are probably the only race out there that doesn't care about race (at least they claim it, which is of course only partially true, because nobody is truly colour-blind, at least we can say that the in-group bias compared with others groups is relatively low, whether this is a good/bad thing is then debatable).

There are almost no social consequences for dating outside of the white race. For Arab women (even those in the West) it's however due to familiar ties still quite difficult (which is again not something remotely condemnable because people should be defensive of the access to their own ressources - particularly the reproductive ones). For Asian women sometimes too. Meanwhile an average Western European father will applaud if he sees his girl with a Black/Arab.

If I had a GF I would take her to the places I like (for example aquariums/mountains/etc.), don't care about the skin colour (mostly), just want someone to accompany me and finally sex with someone that actually wants it (and not just the money). Abos are the only exception tbh.
high IQ

If you're white the ethnic woman isn't there cause she's attracted to you, in any circumstance. She's just using you. Ethnic women of any kind where I live exclusively pursue blacks & I'm sure this is the reality everywhere else too. Every black male I know has women consitently pursuing them.

So again I'd like to point out JBB is an axiom that works so that it is impossible for blacks to he incel. And no, it isn't low quality women either. High quality women pursue normie to "incel" tier black dudes all the time here.

Latinas are hot dude. A lot of races have hot women and vice versa. But it could be the make up also tbh idk.

I would love an ethnic girlfriend :feelshmm: and wouldn't be afraid to go outside with her.