Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you had an ethnic gf would you be comfortable with her in public?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
So basically if you ascended and got a loyal gf but she's not white, would you be ok with being seen with her in public, by your friends and shit? :feelswhere: (if you're white)

This isn't 1946 nobody cares.

Ik, of course, but people who's blackpilled, and everyone deep down, will know you had to JBWmax
yeah but, on surface level they will know you mog them.

Not all. If I had a pussy to fuck and a mouth to suck my dick I'd be the happiest man in the world.

I'd feel bad and creepy with an asian gf (look like a creepy jbw maxxer) that doesn't mean I wouldn't go out with her. I wouldn't feel that way about other ethnic foids though.

So basically if you ascended and got a loyal gf but she's not white, would you be ok with being seen with her in public, by your friends and shit? :feelswhere: (if you're white)
While an ethnic woman is not my first choice as I try to go after White European women only to which I frown upon miscegenation in general especially politically fashionable relationships these days born out of anti-white resentment, I suppose that I would consider an ethnic relationship if I couldn't find any other suitable relationships available overtime assuming the woman treated me like a human being. It would be awkward for me initially but I guess that I could grow into it overtime, but really this hypothetical does not apply to me, no women show any sexual interest in me whatsoever including ethnic women. :feelswhat:

It wouldn't be my first choice for many obvious reasons but it's not out of the realm of impossibility either.
[I won't do black however under any circumstances or scenarios as a general rule.]

Last edited:
nothing else would matter if i got a qt kind hearted loyal gf tbhngldedsrs

I absolutely would turn in my jbw card for a noodlewhore gf, ideally not complete gook tier but meh. Seems pretty obvious to me. Same for curry whores. Hispanic and blacks too as long as theyre civilized.

Question sounds like volcel bait tbh

This too

I absolutely would turn in my jbw card for a noodlewhore gf, ideally not complete gook tier but meh. Seems pretty obvious to me. Same for curry whores. Hispanic and blacks too as long as theyre civilized.

Question sounds like volcel bait tbh

This too
1. Latin American or Brazilian.
2. Indian or Middle Eastern.
3. East Asian

[Under no circumstance would I date an African black foid, that's simply something I will never ever remotely entertain.]

Last edited:
Depends how hot she is I'd rather a hot ethnic than an ugly white foid. I could care less about JBW claims in that instance

I think it's an interesting awful era we live in where White European men find it extremely difficult if not damn near impossible to have a relationship with a woman of their own race or ethnicity these days where we have these hypothetical conversations like this out of sheer desperation of loneliness, what does that say about the time of history we inhabit? Crazy, right? :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I think it's an interesting awful era we live in where White European men find it extremely difficult if not damn near impossible to have a relationship with a woman of their own race or ethnicity these days where we have these hypothetical conversations like this out of sheer desperation of loneliness, what does that say about the time of history we inhabit? Crazy, right? :feelsjuice:
the jews did this

I'd feel bad and creepy with an asian gf (look like a creepy jbw maxxer) that doesn't mean I wouldn't go out with her. I wouldn't feel that way about other ethnic foids though.
That would only apply if she was SEA, and SEA foids are subhuman anyway

Some noodlewhores are HOT. Why would i be embarrassed? IT bait thread

the jews did this
It just amazes me that only White men are the ones that have this problem finding a woman of their own race or ethnicity and nobody else does.

Yes, big time. :feelsjuice:

It just amazes me that only White men are the ones that have this problem finding a woman of their own race or ethnicity and nobody else does.

once the mass roping of white males begins the world will end

once the mass roping of white males begins the world will end
Well, they certainly want us all dead, even going out of their way making all White foids programmed to hate White men.

Well, they certainly want us all dead, even going out of their way making all White foids programmed to hate White men.
us white men will soon be in the minority
when that happens, society collapses

Yeah. As long as she's average looking, loves me for who I am, and is horny for me, I don't care about race.

us white men will soon be in the minority
when that happens, society collapses
It's almost like White men are strangely and oddly enough being specifically targeted for destruction, strange. :feelsjuice:

Yeah, that's what it's like being public enemy number one these days. Just another day as being the most hated. :feelsclown::society:

I don't give a fuck what colour she is, as long as she's decent looking.

Idk if comfortable is the right word. I would feel embarassed and cuckish in public with ethnic foids probably, I just think theyre fucking ugly. Not that i wouldnt fuck any at all, but going in public is a different story

Not sure how I’m supposed to be uncomfortable here

Yes because I'm also an Ethnic. And tbf I would date a girl of my race over white.

Pretty sure I will. Hell! I’d be proud.

fuck off snownig cumskins

Yes fuck tradcucks

of course. most of my friends don't like white girls

This is so far from my reality I can't imagine

Yeah. As long as she's average looking, loves me for who I am, and is horny for me, I don't care about race.
Keep preaching boyo ... This right here is the dream life. :feelsbadman:

I'm black as tar but can't find a black girl to mate

I'm black as tar but can't find a black girl to mate
That's brutal man, I'm very curious as to how female hypergamy manifests itself in Africa, can you explain a bird's eye view to us of what dating is like over there? What kind of problems do African men run into with African foids?

I would not want a non-white gf in the first place.

What if I want a black gf? But I'd accept white, noodle, arab, jew, curry, etc etc. Anything goes really.

Help yeah, I wouldn't mind.