Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you had a theme song,what would it be?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date
Deleted member 16624

Deleted member 16624

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
I'd say mine right now is this

This would be dope

i have one, won't post though.

Something by violent femmes, i noticed their first album is sort of blackpilled, mostly about loneliness and not getting love. But ofcourse i might be wrong

Something by violent femmes, i noticed their first album is sort of blackpilled, mostly about loneliness and not getting love. But ofcourse i might be wrong
just post the link theory

End this nightmare please

Paint it Black

Cant decide tbh. I dont have one.

Same, though I'm still not sure what this song means.

I mean, I think I understand, but if I'm right it's scary AF because it's not like the authors are deep philosophers or something, they're basically just regular guys with musical talent. This means their message is known by most people, and incels are just ignorant about it because of what they are.

Anything ugly and scary and sad

Same, though I'm still not sure what this song means.

I mean, I think I understand, but if I'm right it's scary AF because it's not like the authors are deep philosophers or something, they're basically just regular guys with musical talent. This means their message is known by most people, and incels are just ignorant about it because of what they are.
What I understand is that is about a man who was always held back by society and could never do what he really wanted to do and could never be himself.
If I could go back I would do everything different

@theson I'm sure you recognize this lol