Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you had a superpower what would it be?

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
For me invisibility. Watch and observe people. And just live anonymously.

Also watch foids change!

I'm fucking drunk. Join the party.

irresistible to women

whatever lets me kill lots of people and not get killed

Time manipulation. Just slow down, stop, reverse time, at will. Go back to being a child and do things different.

Guy%20sets%20himself%20on%20fire%20and%20jumps%20out%20of%20his%20window.gif

CHFT.gif

200.gif

giphy.gif

Invisibility but on the condition that I'll be able to sneak into concrete walls easily. Nothing is more pleasing than seeing a femoid nude without her noticing.

The strength of Hulk. Somebody pisses you off?...you grab them by the fucking throat and humiliate them.

JFL at cucks here wanting comicbook superpowers. The only superpower u need in life is to be Chad :lul::lul:

gambler: "I already have it. Invisible2women"

I'm the party pooper. I'll take the power of all powers. :lul:

The power to send people to Hell so they can burn for eternity.

the power to die instantly and painlessly

Quantitative Easing.

Probably the ability for people to forget I exist when they aren't directly looking at me. I mean I'm already an incel so the loneliness would be the same, and I could get away with absolutely anything.

Quantitative Easing.
lmao

Being able to change my looks according to my will. That's all I've been dreaming about since childhood.
Plastic surgeries are insanely expensive and can do barely anything right. As a man, you can't really alter your looks, because even simple stuff like bleaching your hair slightly or covering acne with some make-up is socially unacceptable, unless you're going after tumblrinas. Fashion options are extremely limited as far as dressing 'nicely' is concerned. Basically your only option is hitting the gym, but if you're ugly, you'll just waste a ton of time and end up looking even more ridiculous than before.

Omnipotence / nigh omnipotence

Shitting nukes that can wipe out entire countries.

Time manipulation. Just slow down, stop, reverse time, at will. Go back to being a child and do things different.
Yeah that'd be fucking amazing.
Also you could use this power to prove or disprove the blackpill
Just walk up to a foid and try to hit on her like 100 times with different approaches.
Do that with like 10 different foids and you basically have irresistible prove there would have been nothing you could have said for her to give you a chance

chopping normies dicks off with my mind

Forgetting anything I want. I have seen some shit.