Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you had a Stacy girlfriend, would you be humble or arrogant about it?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date

If you had a Stacy girlfriend, would you be humble or arrogant about it?

• Total voters
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
Would you show off your Stacy girlfriend to the world and do PDAs? I would personally be humble and keep it low key. I would never do PDAs.

I CAN'T FUCKING COOM ANYMORE :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I've already fantasized about having relationship with foid.

It's very simple: I thought of us, then I thought of her other potential suitors, then I envisioned her as a vain cunt who would denigrate weaker males. And then I envisioned myself laughing with her, thereby enabling her(With full awareness).

No.

Would you show off your Stacy girlfriend to the world and do PDAs? I would personally be humble and keep it low key. I would never do PDAs.
Low iq if you show her off, theres always a chance of chads and gigachads looming around :worryfeels:

I honestly can't imagine myself with a stacy, not even if I was a billionare and she was a gold digger

Honestly wouldn't care, but leaning towards arrogant towards anyone who isn't a brocel
Most people are assholes and don't deserve any respect

what's a PDA?
Public display of affection. Like when you're sitting with your girlfriend on a park bench and you flip her upside down and fuck her mouth while people look at you.

I'd surely become arrogant to vent the frustration from suffering in loneliness for years. People who rise to success from failure tend to gloat the most, I think.

Stacy, who is 8 out of 10 or higher on the attractiveness scale, is quite uncommon.

The most likely scenario for such a relationship is a constant feeling of dread and jealously. I would be as humble and cautious as possible about it.

I have no friends and this is an advantage, as I would not want any man approaching Stacy and talking to her in a sexual manner. Though, it is not only friends I would have to worry about. For this reason, I would ask her to stay home; become a housewife.

Have some children, possibly. Be a good husband. Meet her parents and relatives. Travel to somewhere by her side. Experience life with someone I would love. I could die in peace.

Last edited:
same imo PDAs should be banned. I find them to be disgusting and immoral.

I'd be giga arrogant

Being arrogant is more realistic

I’d try to be humble but I would arrogantmaxx whenever possible.:feelsdevil:

I'd be paranoid that she is talking shit about me behind my back, her social circle telling her that she can do better, hooking up with chad a party.

I mean, if she decides to sit on my lap in public, I’m not gonna stop her but I wouldn’t go around bragging about having a girlfriend.

Public display of affection. Like when you're sitting with your girlfriend on a park bench and you flip her upside down and fuck her mouth while people look at you.
That’s one example but it can also just be something less sexual such as hand holding, that also counts as PDA.

I’m not voting in this poll. I can’t comprehend even having a relationship, so I can’t answer how I’d react. :blackpill:

If she is lovely I would probably never shut up about her, but don't do much PDA, would like to keep it more private.

I would be indifferent about it since I don't even care at this point

Humble. Won’t even mention the fact that I have a gf unless I get asked. Not gonna be like an annoying normie that says “my girlfriend” every chance they get. :feelsugh:

I would want to be arrogant. I would be arrogant online. But irl i wouldn't want her to get stolen, so i would try to hide her

same

I'd be humble about it. There would be plenty of men coping about not having Her. I would consider myself very lucky.

I would be the best version of myself; i already dealt with every internal conflict i had and the only obstacle in my way to live with dominance and confidence is having what i should have, a girlfriend who is hot, AKA "stacy" (or simply attractive). I have a good confidence, i like myself and i stand up for myself (i know myself), i am not shy or weak-minded, but i always feel lesser and miserable because i am stuck at inceldom, i know that at the end these guys on the streets and on instagram with their extremely "perfect" in terms of look girlfriends are in a better position than a virgin. It is a feeling of being lesser; not inferior to them, because i know i am better than them, but they are having the best in regards to life and ego (since they can always remind themselves about the fact that they fucked the girl, like "see that gorgeous girl on insta? I banged her and licked every part of her body she let me, i saw her naked and touched her, i had intimacy with her and came inside her, she used birth pills for me to cum on her", this they can tell to themselves and be boastful about, i cant).

Last edited:
I would proudly tell people about her but I’m not into PDA.