Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you had a shotgun

If you had a shotgun would you kys

• Total voters
HotDogCel

HotDogCel

12 Gauging > roping
★★★★★
I don't know tbh, I have seen many exploded skull and even if it should be painless the mental torture to push the trigger could be unberable for someone like me.

Not now. If things don't get better.

i really want to and would but i know for sure my Survival Instinct won't let me pull the trigger

maybe if im drunk i could idk

i really want to and would but i know for sure my Survival Instinct won't let me pull the trigger

maybe if im drunk i could idk
I have tried to drunk myself to rope but it didn't really help

If I wasn't a catholic, and If I was sure, there wasn't hell, I would 100% do it. I hate this Clown world.

I have tried to drunk myself to rope but it didn't really help
i tried jumping from an abandoned building
roping
overdosing

always at the end my body pulls me back
its impossible for me

Even if i wasn't Catholic, i'd just cope till the end
hard to say such a sentence. Being catholic makes a big part of who you are so you can't know what you would do if you didn't believe in god. As a former muslim I remember the difference before and after was significant in my personaity

hard to say such a sentence. Being catholic makes a big part of who you are so you can't know what you would do if you didn't believe in god. As a former muslim I remember the difference before and after was significant in my personaity
Fair point

If I wasn't a catholic, and If I was sure, there wasn't hell, I would 100% do it. I hate this Clown world.

i tried jumping from an abandoned building
roping
overdosing

always at the end my body pulls me back
its impossible for me
Fuckin survival instinct

Even if I wasn't a Christcel I could never trust myself enough to kms properly. Too many variables and if you survive then you're omegafucked for as long as the hospital and your family wants you to suffer

No I would go to the police station and hand it over to them

Always good for a plan b or i might become a hERo in video game

not sure maybe if things get worse