Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you had a sex doll, would you beat it?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
I'm just curious. Would the sex doll have a nice girl personality, and you would treat her like a doll, or would she be a whore like the rest of them, you come home after a shitty day of work, you had a bit too much to drink, and you find out your sexdoll has a Tinder account, then you beat the fucking silicone off her smug face. WASTED $3000. At least You didn't waste HALF YOUR FUCKING MONEY AND PERPETUAL ALIMONY IN A DIVORCE

makes no sense

makes no sense
It makes perfect sense. The sex doll becomes the whore you always wanted to beat. We never wanted women to be angels, we just want the whore, to be good enough for the whore, but never will, so by beating a plastic whore, we release the pent up toxins from our Madonna-Whore complex.

She’s not real

She’s not real
i know she isnt and this makes me sad
It makes perfect sense. The sex doll becomes the whore you always wanted to beat. We never wanted women to be angels, we just want the whore, to be good enough for the whore, but never will, so by beating a plastic whore, we release the pent up toxins from our Madonna-Whore complex.
not me but i do see what you are saying now

She’s not real
Apparently when AI reaches a certain point it will be illegal to beat your sex doll. But for now, I'm pretty sure you can burn it alive and be good.

Why should I damage my doll?

I prefer nice doll

Behade it since I'm a Nigger of the Sand :feelsthink:

I would beat my dick inside of it.

Im assuming u r talking about the ones on the market now and not like smthng from Detroit:Become Human
I don't own 1 but I think they are not made to receive beatings, imagine damaging ur expensive pleasant looking doll, how would u use it next time?
Olivia realdoll2 configuration 1 1412195625 600x900
Olivia rd2c1 2 1412195625
Olivia rd2c1 3 1412195625

or would she be a whore like the rest of them, you come home after a shitty day of work, you had a bit too much to drink, and you find out your sexdoll has a Tinder account, then you beat the fucking silicone off her smug face. WASTED $3000.

giphy.gif

anyway, no, I would just beat my dick on her face, can't afford to damage her.

I would beat its pussy with my weiner

Strangle it perhaps.

i'm too cheap to beat something i paid that much money for

Don't know about sex dolls but if I fucked some prostitute I would probably end up beating her.

Or actually end up having sex, then definitely end up beating the girl.

autism is an epidemic

Gigacope. I wouldn't beat my sex doll cause I paid for it. I'm not angry to women if I'm not good enough for them. At most I'd just beat myself cause it's my fault for being short and ugly.

Apparently when AI reaches a certain point it will be illegal to beat your sex doll. But for now, I'm pretty sure you can burn it alive and be good.
Let alone beating your sex doll, you'd need her consent for sex when AI reaches a certain level or else you'd get jailed for mechanical rape

Incels.co isn't an outlet for your twisted sex fantasies.

She would get treated better than most Real Black Girls.
Don't know about sex dolls but if I fucked some prostitute I would probably end up beating her.
Then she'd tell her pimp, who's probably built like Mr. T.

No because these things cost money

I will not if i need to beat something i will choose something else not my sex doll

Don't think so

Naah man thats fucked up

id stick my penislossus in it xD

I only beat my meat

No, i would probably piss on it, though.

No. Beating a doll would defeat the purpose of having a doll in the first place --- Dolls aren't sassy. Dolls don't nag. Dolls don't disappear mysteriously for hours and say that they were "shopping/having lunch with their friends"

Autistic if you do it.