Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming If you had a little sister who asked for sex, would you fuck her?

If you had a little sister who asked for sex, would you fuck her?

• Hai (this means yes)

Votes: 35 42.2%
  • No (this means no)

Votes: 48 57.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would fuck, but not breed.

let's just put it this way: if i ever did have a little sister she's getting the sex whether she asks for it or not
Based

The only retards who ask these kinds of questions don’t have siblings obviously. It is not natural to be attracted to a relative. Gtfo with your incest fantasies, though it’s equally likely you’re just an fbi cel who has snuck in.

The only retards who ask these kinds of questions don’t have siblings obviously. It is not natural to be attracted to a relative. Gtfo with your incest fantasies, though it’s equally likely you’re just an fbi cel who has snuck in.
Exactly this

Exactly this
volcel if u wont do stacy sister

Attachments

• ....mp4
    714.6 KB
Don't have a sister, so might as well say yes lol.

You're right. Here's a pic from /b/ 2010 (see the filename). This is when I was infiltrating the hacker known as 4chan to arrest them.
1271272870972s

Here's a pic from the neo-nazi group /pol/ 2014 during Ebola-chan. This is when I was infiltrating them by pretending to worship Ebola-chan in order to arrest them. Several arrests were made thanks to me

These are pics from the pedo cabal /a/ 20xx. That's when I was infiltrating them to arrest the pedo anime fans.

These are from incel terrorist group known as /r9k/. Several arrests were made

The reason I've revealed the truth is because I'm quitting soon so I can enjoy spending time with my 45 year old wife and my wife's son

It's a brother's duty to submit to a sexually agressive imouto.
I would, but some normies would actually say no to something like this:
View attachment 380328

If you are at least a chadlite then your imouto 100% wants to watch you fap and help you fap

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

and I stop here but I'm not leaving anyone with blue balls because there's absolutely nothing arousing about this comic at all
it only leaves you quivering with rage at the thought of a brother who could be such an immoral rapist! protect Misuzu!
I would like to tip my fedora to my fellow forum-posters who are pure-minded enough to only experience outrage when reading this
Foids should reward you with sex for being so scrupulous.
You can 100% guarantee this is why they are fucking chad because chad would never be inclined to fap to this comic, it can't compete with IRL foids guys.

Stop watching incest anime bro

You've been watching too much hentai.

The whole question is futile and fantasy esque because if your sister of all people wanted to have sex with you that means you're not Incel and if you're not Incel obvs you could get girls.

Also as someone who has a sister it's really not a good thing, it's brings annoyance nothing else.
It wouldnt be like your fantasy. The mind does not allow you to find siblings attractive

People who ask these questions don't have any female siblings.

A sister has to be stacy tier to be sexually attractive to her brother, there are exceptions of course as with everything but usually speaking that's how it is.

Last edited:
Do you have a sister, just the thought of doing that is repulsive

could you explain what is repulsive about it?
with no frame of reference, i can't imagine not wanting to fuck a young foid who isn't ugly and is the same race.
is it just familiarity?
because if brother and sister were separated at birth and didn't know, they would fuck each other, correct?
i have no barrier to finding some of my first cousins attractive for example, though most are ugly.

could you explain what is repulsive about it?
with no frame of reference, i can't imagine not wanting to fuck a young foid who isn't ugly and is the same race.
is it just familiarity?
because if brother and sister were separated at birth and didn't know, they would fuck each other, correct?
i have no barrier to finding some of my first cousins attractive for example, though most are ugly.
Cousins are a completely different thing, imagine having sex with your mom, disgusting right? Even if she’s a milf you wouldn’t want anything to do with her, a sister is the same thing.
If you were separated at birth I guess it would be okay as it is a cultural thing more than a biological one, although I’m sure there’s a biological element as well.

Cousins are a completely different thing, imagine having sex with your mom, disgusting right? Even if she’s a milf you wouldn’t want anything to do with her, a sister is the same thing.
If you were separated at birth I guess it would be okay as it is a cultural thing more than a biological one, although I’m sure there’s a biological element as well.

yeah, of course sex with my mom is disgusting.
she's an elderly woman and fucked my dad a long time ago.

is it the same for you thinking of fucking your sister and your mom?
but you would still rather fuck your sister if you had to pick one, right?

jfl you put the close date on my 28th birthday

No but I would if I could. Idk why do many people would refuse

I'm convinced there's some biological mechanism at play.

People say it's cultural but i never heard of someone speaking about it at all, i think it's tied to both upbringing and biology.

A bit of my personal anecdotal evidence:Since hitting puberty i could weirdly smell girls differently than guys, idk and can't explain it but whenever i'm near females and smell them i get sexually aroused but i never experienced this with my sister or mother.

yeah, of course sex with my mom is disgusting.
she's an elderly woman and fucked my dad a long time ago.

is it the same for you thinking of fucking your sister and your mom?
but you would still rather fuck your sister if you had to pick one, right?
I guess but it’s like asking me if I’d rather fuck a 70 year old curry woman or a 60 year old white woman, I’d rather the 60yo but they’re both not an option

I guess but it’s like asking me if I’d rather fuck a 70 year old curry woman or a 60 year old white woman, I’d rather the 60yo but they’re both not an option

the hypothetical sister is asking for sex, so we know that she doesn't have the same reservations.

but i know a lot of brothers don't fuck their sisters, obv.

that's why i said previously ITT that i can't know the answer since i don't have a sister.

People say it's cultural but i never heard of someone speaking about it at all, i think it's tied to both upbringing and biology.

A bit of my personal anecdotal evidence:Since hitting puberty i could weirdly smell girls differently than guys, idk and can't explain it but whenever i'm near females and smell them i get sexually aroused but i never experienced this with my sister or mother.
I feel that it’s more cultural. I am sure there are biological aspects since trying to reproduce with your sister is not a good evolutionary strategy but if the sister really did look attractive and even offered sex then I am sure most would take the offer

West march effect
I feel that it’s more cultural. I am sure there are biological aspects since trying to reproduce with your sister is not a good evolutionary strategy but if the sister really did look attractive and even offered sex then I am sure most would take the offer
Westmarck effect
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westermarck_effect

Been tested many times. Also in some casws there is gwnetic marker that makes people disinclined to incest.
the hypothetical sister is asking for sex, so we know that she doesn't have the same reservations.

but i know a lot of brothers don't fuck their sisters, obv.

that's why i said previously ITT that i can't know the answer since i don't have a sister.
The correct answer is most probably if you had siste you'd never want to fuck her unless she is very good looking (stacy tier) or you rarely meet her until past puberty

no, thats disgusting. i just want a 17yo gf who isnt related to me