Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you had a gun with 3 bullets...

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
and you were in a room with 2 cucktears users ,Hitler, Zyros and Alphadestiny would you kill alphadestiny quickly or shoot his balls off first

I’ll find you and use it on you

alphadestiny doesn't have balls

Alpha Destiny is alright. He's jacked enough to be taken seriously as a lifter.

Hitler was not a bad guy.

Not a fan of Zyros but he doesn't deserve a bullet.

I’ll find you and use it on you
This and the two cucktears users.

Why the hate on alphadestiny? He's spreading the neckpill message

I'd pawn the gun for a Gibson and stop being an incel fanboy.

I would shoot AlphaDestiny, Zyros then myself

Why would I do betadestiny a favor by shooting him? No. I would shoot myself in the head 3 times.

Why do people hate alphadensity? Isn’t he the Manlet gymcel talking about lifting

I would shoot at alphadestiny but the bullet would clear his head by a good foot And hit zyros.

I'll shoot betadestiny and the two cucktears fags.

I don't have a quarrel with any of those people.

Shoot the cucktears users then shoot Alphadestiny in the spine so he can never lift again. Pistol whip Zyros to make him deformed so he can actually understand incel pain.

I dshoot myself 3 times

I'd punch Hitler in the breast then shoot him in each testicle and his heart.

I'd shoot myself and then use the remaining 2 bullets on myself just in case I come back to life.

kill the cuck tear users then myself.

kill the cucktears users, then go to the sorority that ER couldn't get into, kill the hottest girl there, then suicide by cop.

I would shoot the cuck's and save the third bullet. Hitler is my bro so i couldn't shoot him.

I would shoot 3 Chads who grew up good looking all their privileged lives on the midface, but sideways so they dont get killed but get their entire maxillas ruined.

Shoot alpha destiny in each testicle then give butler the gun and let him kill me

who is alpha destiny tbh

I'd whip out my 6 inch pump action and spray all of them tbh

user on here? or youtuber or something?
Hes a youtuber, not a user but some people here are obsessed with him. Idk, I've not watched his vids but apparently he is a 5'2" gymcel coping to get women

Hes a youtuber, not a user but some people here are obsessed with him. Idk, I've not watched his vids but apparently he is a 5'2" gymcel coping to get women
5'2"? lol I have to watch some of his vids