Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you had a gf would you eat her out?

Blackboy.Belgrade

Blackboy.Belgrade

Dreadlockcel, working on ascending
★★★★★
I know a lot of you guys think it's nasty and cucked but I'd eat that pussy out any day of the week :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:

I'm not into that

Fuck no. That's gross

Well you are black, so its fine. You guys arent known to being the cleanest or anything.
Anyways, if you are a human being with a soul and believe in god EATING THE PUTHY IS HARAM. IMAGINE GOING DOWN ON YOUR KNEES TO OTHER THAN TO PRAY TO GOD AND START LICKING PUTHY, THE PORTAL OF DEMONS, HOW MANY CHAD COCK, CHAD SEMEN, AND YOU COULD SAY SHE CLEANS HERSELF BUT THERE IS SOMETHING I CALL DICK RESIDUE WHICH LASTS ON THE PUSSY AND MIND OF TOILETS

I cant do it to a woman whose taken cock before

Well you are black, so its fine. You guys arent known to being the cleanest or anything.
Anyways, if you are a human being with a soul and believe in god EATING THE PUTHY IS HARAM. IMAGINE GOING DOWN ON YOUR KNEES TO OTHER THAN TO PRAY TO GOD AND START LICKING PUTHY, THE PORTAL OF DEMONS, HOW MANY CHAD COCK, CHAD SEMEN, AND YOU COULD SAY SHE CLEANS HERSELF BUT THERE IS SOMETHING I CALL DICK RESIDUE WHICH LASTS ON THE PUSSY AND MIND OF TOILETS
FUCKING DISGUSTING JESUS CHRIST

Couldn't have said it better.

Nigga why you gotta bring up my race into everything I post? :feelskek:

Also I'd prefer her to sit on my face while I do it :ahegao:

Oral sex is disgusting both ways.
Your tongue isn't supposed to touch the place someone pisses from.

Nigga why you gotta bring up my race into everything I post? :feelskek:

Also I'd prefer her to sit on my face while I do it :ahegao:
Joke, im the realest nigga alive.

Still disgusting, god created your tongue for you to speak the truth with it not to lick dick residue

Yes, unironically

Nah, I'm not into eating pussy.:feelsugh: But me shoving my face into her smelly soles (feet):ahegao: to lick-or-sniff them, is something I would do without question.

Last edited:
I would for sure but only ever using a dental dam.

only issue is getting some STD

id be to busy throatfucking her

I just want to be loved :cryfeels:

I know a lot of you guys think it's nasty and cucked but I'd eat that pussy out any day of the week :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:
only if i was actually attracted to her and my only hope of a gf is a landwhale. so no but id do other things that involved less intimate contact

Most likely unless she's some gigaslut

If she has a nice vagina and sucks my dick in return, sure

only if she's a gigastacey virgin

Yes nigga I will tell the bitch to sit on my face. I will see if this shit taste any good.

If it's a anime foid

Imagine putting your mouth on someone's genitals :feelspuke::feelspuke:

This is sodomy ye shall burn in hell!