Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you had a friend zone Stacy in your life would you be satisfied?

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
You would be introduced to her friends. Always makes time for you. Picks you up in her car. So on.

I would be satisfied by killing her (in yugioh duelist of the roses)

no i would want to stick my penis inside of her all the time but we'd "just be friends" so it'll be hell

I’d do anything it takes to get in her pants. Non-violent I mean, that constant urge to breed would destroy me but I also would be too pissed to give up on the possibility of her and I being together so I’d do anything. Betabuxx, jestermaxx, change my personality, whatever…

I had one.

At times you feel happy that you're spending time.

At others, you realize you're wasting time.

You would be introduced to her friends. Always makes time for you. Picks you up in her car. So on.
Thats like god showing you the gates of heaven and telling you

that you can only watch but never enter

Would it be worth having stacy as a friend if your going to live a life of utter loneliness?especially a "hypothetical genuine stacy" who acually treats you as a good friend? possibly

temporarily probably then i'd complain about being friendzoned and not in a relationship

I had that before, it is shit.

No.
I’d always want to have sex with the Stacey.
The fact that I never did would drive me insane after a while.
It’s like test driving at a car you could never afford. You get a little taste but never a real bite.
As far as introducing me to her friends, same problem. Are any of her friends going to give me pussy?

You would be introduced to her friends. Always makes time for you. Uses you for attention. Picks you up in her car. So on
Yes. I had that at one point. It was worth it because being so close to a good looking person gives a lot of dopamine but as time goes on, you'll just become that one disposable friend that they could go the rest of their life without talking to.

I hate how I think and feel about them everyday. The worst part is when it's one sided and you can't realistically do anything about how you feel. Anything is just cope.

thats not what foids do to friendZONED people. they just use you as an emotional punching bag while offering you nothing

Beats rotting imo.

Hell yeah but the only good strategy in this case is to fuck the whore then block her. That's what all chads already do so.

Women and men can never be friends she's just going to use you for money as she rides the deck of the Chad stallion's fuck that shit don't trust women they are evil.