Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you had a friend(as truecel they would just try to mog you)

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
I know a lot of us have watched E and d tapes and also er. But legit, I don’t talk to a fucking soul outside of what I’m assigned to in wage slave. If you actually met any of those mitherfuckers(prophets) they would come to put you down just like a high school chearleader walking by you in a school hall to head towards the football team. I was watching the documentary of the weirdo that was saying about how he decided to believe the Danny phantom girls as like some polythiac religion. The motherfucker would hate you too :blackpill:
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dIQJ2s1basU
*because their monkey brains would view your inferiority

Last edited:
The reason why they went ER is cause they found no one that understood them :feelsjuice:.
Only normies try to use you to climb the social circle ladder

The reason why they went ER is cause they found no one that understood them :feelsjuice:.
Only normies try to use you to climb the social circle ladder
Good point, he honestly didn’t do anything that was beneficial to his social climbing. But I bet he would still hate quite a bit of the attributes which especially people in this forum have; so withdrawing from everyone was best option lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back