Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you had a chance to deflower virgin landwhale

• Thread starter Deleted member 23712
  • Start date

Carpe diem?

• Volcel if you wouldn’t

Votes: 44 62.9%
  • I’d rather die

Votes: 26 37.1%

• Total voters
Deleted member 23712

Deleted member 23712

Banned
-
Do you swallow any remaining dignity and do it?

fuck it got nothing to lose at this point

Well I'd rather fuck her than die, but if I had the option without the consequence of death I would choose not to.

I will not fuck a landwhale in any circumstances

No.

Fleshlight is better than pig sex.

This is the type of question where i wish i would be impaled to the wall by a Trishul before i got a chance to answer.

This is the type of question where i wish i would be impaled to the wall by a Trishul before i got a chance to answer.
Then you’d technically rather die :feelshaha:

Idc as long as she’s not so fat she can’t stand up

If she was overweight yes, obese no. I dont want to get crushed lol.

I have a small pee I can't fuck fat women

I always ask about how big are we talking about in such threads. Post examples.

Of course I would do it!

Never mind the landwhale part, just finding a virgin foid these days is like finding a unicorn

Dignity, self-respect, pride, and so on.

Depends how much of a landwhale she is.

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

:no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no:

OP the landwhale cutoff is not a consistent perception among us, please give a specific example like a pic, and also tell me about her personality because I care about that.

Virginity is cute and I totally fetishize it but it's not the only or even prime factor for me.

I don't like virgin sluts for example who covet tyrone's cock but can't even attain that.

I'd rather have a chaste non-virgin rape victim with standards for example

OP the landwhale cutoff is not a consistent perception among us, please give a specific example like a pic, and also tell me about her personality because I care about that.

Virginity is cute and I totally fetishize it but it's not the only or even prime factor for me.

I don't like virgin sluts for example who covet tyrone's cock but can't even attain that.

Please refer to the post right above your own. I honestly had the kinds of landtanks in the :yes: category in mind when I created this thread

I hope you realise that rape victims are mentally unstable for the rest of their life. Not to mention they will use it as an excuse for everyting that went wrong in their life.

If she's young and not giga ugly

yes definitely, imagine a hot unused landwhale loli :feelsohh:

I hope you realise that rape victims are mentally unstable for the rest of their life.
People can be mentally unstable for a wide variety of reasons, there's always a gamble.

We should not rely on any sort of "as long as she's not a rape victim, she's sane" assumption, it would be a false comfort.

It's also possible that rape victims could be more sober and aware of reality than foids who have been sheltered. I'm not going to discriminate against them based on this.

My concern is moreso with foids who weren't raped but make up fake rape stories for attention/pity than real victims tbh

Not to mention they will use it as an excuse for everyting that went wrong in their life.
Foids who aren't rape victims will find other excuses so I don't really see any relevant distinction.

Well if it's a virgin I might as well since I wouldn't get any STDs. Dont know if my dick would harden though

show pic of what you think is a landwhale. @BummerDrummer definition of a landwhale is a foid who is high normal weight range

show pic of what you think is a landwhale. @BummerDrummer definition of a landwhale is a foid who is high normal weight range
When I say landwhale, I envision a 50+ lb overweight toilet