Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory If you had a bad relationship with your mother, it probably is over for you (but not for the reasons you think)

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
The average human IELT (the time a man's organ can be inside of a toilet's) is around 5 minutes, the average toilet lasts around 6~7 minutes. The distribution of this is actually like a bell curve, the top 20% of men last on average between 20~30 minutes while the bottom 20% less than 2 minuten, 60% of men are between.

As someone who suffers from premature ejaculation one of the reasons why I stopped visiting prostitutes is because I ended up paying a lot of money for sometimes 30 seconds, sometimes less, but rarely more than 2 minutes.

Having an obsessive personality I kept reading studies on lifelong premature ejaculation, unlike acquired premature ejaculation this is incurable and is biological to the penis itself rather than psychological in nature. Actual paid prostitutes laughed at how short I lasted with them, several couldn't contain their laughter, now imagine if I'd actually find someone that would willingly do it with me...

A strong predictor for lifelong premature ejaculation is Neuroticism (a Big 5 personality trait associated with a strong sensitivity towards negative emotions), which I have. It is also something that correlates with incontinence later in life and boys who had nocturnal enuresis (bed wetting) tend to become premature ejacutators later in life. From what I could find this is mostly a familial thing, meaning that men who had it in their family tended to have it.

Interestingly enough, bed wetting in childhood is also associated with female sexual dysfunction and later life incontinence. It is also associated with higher Neuroticism in toilets, so sexual dysfunction seems to run in families and isn't gendered.

One study I read noted that men who had bad relationships with their mothers tended to have lifelong premature ejaculation much more than men who didn't. The study concluded that this was an environmental factor that caused men to somehow be bad at sex because their mothers didn't love them enough, what the people who did the study failed to realise was that they were putting the horse before the cart, they were blaming the effects rather than the cause. Mothers higher in Neuroticism tend to have worse relationships with their children because of their predisposition towards negative emotions and children higher in Neuroticism tended to view their relationships more negatively.

So this is a genetic thing that mothers with negative emotions pass onto their sons. But now let's assume that a lifelong premature ejaculator gets into a relationship with a toilet and has sex at the same frequency as everyone else (which is very unlikely as us premature ejaculators are very likely to get dumped over our poor sexual performance and those that stay in relationships have a lot less sex than those who don't suffer from this condition), well...

The results are quite damning, I did some basic calculations, and if a man who lasted half a minute on average did it 200 times a year (assuming 4 times a week, the average amount of sex according to some studies) then he'd do it for 100 minutes a year.

An average man does it for almost 6 minutes but let's lower it to 5, he'd do it for 1000 minutes a year, which is 10x as much, a top 20% man does it for 20 minutes making it (200 x 20 =) 4000 minutes a year, being 4 times as much as the average man and 40 times as much as the bottom man.

This means that a bottom 20% man would need to have sex for 40 years to have as much time in a vagina as the top 20% man.

Of course, I have sex for an average of 0 minutes a year, but I remember going to prostitutes and lasting for only 15 seconds and once I only lasted 6 seconds.

So, even if I would find someone I would have to have consistent sex at a high frequency for 40 years to get what 1 in 5 men get in 1 year and 10 years what 80% of sexually active men get at least in 1 year.

Premature ejaculation is one of those things that can even break a Chad and on forums I read about Chad's giving up on sex altogether because of it, if it's ovER for them then it's beyond ovER for me.

I can do all the looksmaxxing I want, I can do all the socialmaxxing I want, but if I'd find this rare one in 8 billion toilet that would tolerate a relationship with me I would do so with the knowledge that if she has a high libido I'd still do it less for the rest of my life than most men do in one or two years.

:society: :blackpill: :society: :blackpill: :society: :blackpill: