Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you got superpowers would you be a superhero or villain? Also what power

Would you be a superhero or super-villain?

• Super-villain

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Superhero

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
No obvious cheat god powers.

I would choose mindreading (similar to Professor Xavier in X-men) and being able to plant thoughts into the minds of others. This will enable me to look into the femoid mind which I think would be the ultimate blackpill. It would also greatly help with catfishing if I could read the mind of the femoid. I would of course use my powers to mentally torture all femoids and remind them about how evil they are.

Jesus Christ you are fucked up. I wanted time travel so I could win the lottery and never say the wrong thing...

Framecel222 said:
Jesus Christ you are fucked up. I wanted time travel so I could win the lottery and never say the wrong thing...

only cucks would say it is fucked up, it is perfectly justified.

Your superpower is a typical normie one that copies the plot of Back to the Future

Shapeshifter. Just transform into a different chad each day.

ilieknothing said:
No obvious cheat god powers.

I would choose mindreading (similar to Professor Xavier in X-men) and being able to plant thoughts into the minds of others. This will enable me to look into the femoid mind which I think would be the ultimate blackpill. It would also greatly help with catfishing if I could read the mind of the femoid. I would of course use my powers to mentally torture all femoids and remind them about how evil they are.

I would choose a transformation power, i’d love to wake up everyday as whatever Chad I choose from Instagram.

Supervillain - invisibility. I'd turn invisible and punish every femoids who thinks they're all that by letting them trip hard.

Whatever power would let me become a billionaire fastest.

ilieknothing said:
only cucks would say it is fucked up, it is perfectly justified.

Your superpower is a typical normie one that copies the plot of Back to the Future

I haven't even seen Back to the Future.

my favorite super power would be invisibility. I would rape women 24/7

It depends do we come with knowledge on how to use the powers op?

Electromagnetism manipulation is an op power that allows you to control technological devices(I could rob any place and get away with it with little effort), control gravity, absorb energy, convert your body into an energy that allows flight and fast travel, without comic book nerfing electricity or having fundamental control of it would allow you to kill any living thing or incapacitate it. Hell if I wanted to murder I could use the power to throw bullets or metal pieces to kill somebody and make it look like a gun killed them so its a versatile murder weapon that won't give away my existence. An understanding of it allows you to reflect light away with shields to render yourself invisble too.

Problem is it requires a borderline genius level of knowledge and understanding to use it in a way that you either won't blow yourself up or be only able to throw electricity at people.

If we get it without knowledge than I would pick danny phantom(Without being a dumbass) or martian man hunters powers which tie into the whole whether I would be a hero or villian question. I would pick neither and I would pick powers that would compliment my lifestyle and only dumbass chads rush headfirst into a fight without using their head.

Yeah defend the world and people who shit on me all my life and don't give a fuck about me. Normies and most of the world don't deserve a savior.

my superpower would be to look insanely good and my goal would be to spread HIV

Immortality+invulnerability.

Otherwise, psychokinesis/matter manipulation.

knajjd said:
being white lol

LMFAO I'm 90% convinced you're trolling at this point. You claim that you're a truecel because you're short and ethnic, but you're 14 years old (can still grow) and white-passing. Explain yourself.

the power of becoming a chad who can live for a million years and is immune to death

I wouldn't be either. Though x-ray vision or invisibility sounds good for terrorizing roasties.

[img=320x262]https://i.makeagif.com/media/8-24-2015/mgbIDn.gif[/img]

I would be a hero called Pussy Magnet. Same powers as Magneto but I attract pussy.

People here choosing powers only to have sex when you could surpass literal humanity and become a walking god in a way in which sex, being chad and all other things become irrelevant.

Either super speed (Basically all of the Flash's powers) or mind control.

I'd probably be a mix of both - I'd help those who have treated me well while exacting revenge on those who've wronged me.

Immortality and superbrain.

With a extremly high IQ, and a life that will never end, you can accomplish everything you want.

I would be a superhero, that will use on my power for the greater good of humanity.

I would make female degenarcy a thing of the past, by all means necessary.

knajjd said:
ur face/height rly wont change much after 14 so even if i grow i'll still be a manlet and i'm as "white passing" as this dude:

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/d8/e5/64/d8e564696f28f310024daf58c4caed49--albino-african-black-man.jpg

my skin color is fairly light but that is about it

You have light eyes too. Lighter than mine and I'm 100% white. What specific features do you have that aren't white?

fagotonabike said:
my favorite super power would be invisibility. I would rape women 24/7

This.

Supervillain (although I would choose anti-hero and only help those who have treated me well) and my powers would be telekinesis, invulnerability, super speed, heat vision, super strength, and flight. Basically Superman's powers including telekinesis.

Darthmat said:
Yeah defend the world and people who shit on me all my life and don't give a fuck about me. Normies and most of the world don't deserve a savior.

This x100

I'd choose teleportation. I'd rape a roastie everytime I wanted and teleport away.

knajjd said:
my short height, lower third and eye area are the most blatantly non-white features

wait knajd is ACTUALLY 14yo? wtf man you can still grow lol. i thought you went to uni and shit? i dont get this anymore ngl

Without a doubt WISDOM is the greatest power a man can have.