Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you got into a relationship...

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
How would you keep yourself Blackpilled?
Read the forums and risk getting banned?
Blackpill YouTube videos?

Or would you become bluepilled cuck?

The blackpill would stay with me.

You cannot be in a meaningful relationship whilst also under the influence of the blackpill. It simply isn't possible.

I'd just spend all of my brain-calories to come up with romantic stuff to say. To come up with fun dates, buy nice presents (I know what you're gonna do, don't even think about touching that fucking emooji I swear to god). And to make creative sex games for gf every night.

God, now I need a painkiller....

I would probably not come here as much anymore. But that ain't happening.

I'd imagine you would spend less time here, but you'd be a blackpilled normie.

My rough guess is that one-third of the forum is not KHHV.

I could never be blue pilled even if I wanted to. If I somehow got an attractive gf I would still know the black pill to be true, but would just assume I’m better looking than I thought.

I would try to bluepill myself. Its the only way.

That'd be ascendance, so I'd stop posting here. This is a safe space for incels.

How tf do u see me getting in 1?

I would probably still be an blackpilled cuck who hides behind the mask.

If anything, you'd probably become even more blackpilled through real life experience. If she likes you, you can do no wrong. If she's trying to cuck you, you get blackpilled even more.
You cannot be in a meaningful relationship whilst also under the influence of the blackpill. It simply isn't possible.
Even if you're goodlooking, the woman will eventually turn on you.
Read the forums and risk getting banned?
Reading the forums would probably help you. But posting would be risky
My rough guess is that one-third of the forum is not KHHV.
I agree

My relationship would be something exceptional and unique in this evil world with degenerate femoids

Once you learn the eternal truths you can't just "go back" they'll stay with you forever.

How would you keep yourself Blackpilled?

If you feel like you need to do something to remain blackpilled, you haven't truly swallowed your black pills. You may have put them in your mouth, tasted them and stuff, but you spit them out.

The analogy is pretty good IMHO. There are truths you can be aware of, but you don't truly accept them. Accepting the black pill truth is swallowing its pills.