Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you go to therapy you're a cuck

Bushladen008

Bushladen008

Cucktears Agent
-
JFL at incels going to therapy and taking the Jew pills , therapy is not for us because we're not mentally ill. We have legit reasons to be angry. We're missing on the most essential things after basic needs such as food or shelter. Theraphy is a scam similar to brainwashing. It won't fix you, it's like brainwashing a starving African child into thinking that food is not essential for him. Therapy is for females and Chads who feel depressed while they have everything , these people are mentally ill because they have no reasons at all to be depressed. Do yourself a favor, cancel your appointment with your therapist and throw the jewpills in the toilet.

Normies don't seem to understand that sadness and depression can be caused by a shit life. They just spout shit about therapy, as if talking to some money hungry fag will fix my problems. Save your money for surgeries.

Agreed. I would rather buy books or food with the money.

Yep therapy is a scam they only care about the money they can never truly help you.

therapy is a load of bluepill bullshit, tried it twice and they just talked shit.

Drugs that blunt emotion, be a good little worker bee! Talking about your feelings, you end up ruminating. Do CBT, you continue to be anxious because people treat you like dogshit.

never been to therapy but been to psychologists they are the most annoying roasties on the planet that just prescribe me melatonin and send me to a different one while grabbing my money the fucking jews

psychology as a field is largely bluepilled as fucked

Imagining being an incel and going to therapy and finding out she's female and get told platitude after platitude and her having to listen to your problems and not having a clue wtf to do and being uncomfortable with you.

I don't go to the doctors in general tbh. Every single time a family member goes they always come back worse than they went in. It's insane how quickly people can deteriorate with a trip to the hospital. I'd rather rot slowly than have some doc speed up the process by prescribing me meds that make me crazy and shooting me up with stuff that makes me weak.

I only went to therapy for one season (couple of sessions). Mostly just talked about history and my issues, not society. They prescribed drugs, and I quit right after. If a human needs drugs to function semi-correctly, they should be euthanized.

I legally have to see one once a week or go back to the loonie bin

Damn bro, do they force you to take the Jew pills aswell?
I've been taking antipsychotics for a year now. They're pretty much the only thing keeping me on my feet

Drugs that blunt emotion, be a good little worker bee! Talking about your feelings, you end up ruminating. Do CBT, you continue to be anxious because people treat you like dogshit.
That is exactly my history with therapy, and why I can't tell incels enough to avoid it.

JFL at incels going to therapy and taking the Jew pills , therapy is not for us because we're not mentally ill. We have legit reasons to be angry. We're missing on the most essential things after basic needs such as food or shelter. Theraphy is a scam similar to brainwashing. It won't fix you, it's like brainwashing a starving African child into thinking that food is not essential for him. Therapy is for females and Chads who feel depressed while they have everything , these people are mentally ill because they have no reasons at all to be depressed. Do yourself a favor, cancel your appointment with your therapist and throw the jewpills in the toilet.

Exactly, therapy won't do shit.

Therapists are the some of the most bluepilled shitheads that I have ever encountered in life. They cannot possibly relate to our problems, their advice is completely normie-tier, and they only have the system's best interest in mind.

That is exactly my history with therapy, and why I can't tell incels enough to avoid it.

Find me an incel that is actually happy after therapy and that’s the first I ever heard of it working.

Giving hundreds of dollars to some asshole to pretend to care about your feelings? Lol. The only time I had a therapist though was when my dad suddenly died (I was 11-12 or so) and I needed that "help" I suppose. After that though, fuck all that noise. You start realizing it's all bullshit when you keep hearing the same shit spewed out of their mouths and them most-likely sharing your info with their peers/co-workers behind your back. It's a waste of time. I'd rather buy a fleshlight than talk to some schmuck.

used to have to go to therapy for neetbux. fucking painful

I don't think therapy is inherently bad

TFW your shrink is a 6"6 roastie and looks down on you both literally and metaphorically