Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If you go outside today with your friends, you are a fakecel.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
There is zero reason why people would hang out with an ugly, autistic man on the weekends. I’m sick of fakecels talking about their friends they hang out with then saying they are so deformed and lonely the next, fucking larpers.is.

Last edited:
they're like those foids who act emo for attention. but if they still consider themselves incel there has to be a reason why, so they're still welcome here

So true bro, I don’t know why these disgusting normie larpers hang around here instead of fucking off with their friends

Friend havERs are fakecels. No one would be seen hanging around a truecel subhuman abomination. :chad::banhammer:

I already did, cope and seethe no friends cel

I only went outside today to practice my unicycle

Extremely based. I like your anti-friendhaver posts. Keep it up fellow truecel.

Cannot at this time - I likely have COVID-19.

THIS IS FUCKING FACTS DENY IT ALL YOU WANT FAKECELS YOU WONT BE SPEWING YOUR LARPING LIES WHEN THE SERRATED BLADE IS AT YOUR NECK

THIS IS FUCKING FACTS DENY IT ALL YOU WANT FAKECELS YOU WONT BE SPEWING YOUR LARPING LIES WHEN THE SERRATED BLADE IS AT YOUR NECK

The vaccine was worthless.

based as fuck. you always tell it like it is to friendniggers.

every day, i come home from my uni classes to an empty apartment and just rot. on fridays i come home and rot for the whole weekend without even going outside. i just rot on incel forums or turn on some shitty tv to space out at. i dont even talk to anybody. nobody cares about me.

Im older so all my friends are busy with kids and normie shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back