Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you get rated less than 6/10 on rateme its over

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
rateme hands out 7s, 8s, and 9s likes its halloween candy. If you manage to get rated any less than a 6/10 maybe 5/10 depending on your status its over for you.

On truerateme you'll get rated even lower, but even then, some of their ratings are stupid.

It is literally impossible to be rated less than a 6 on there.

I was rated 2/10 and 3/10.

Why haven't I been euthanized yet?

Popbob said:
rateme hands out 7s, 8s, and 9s likes its halloween candy. If you manage to get rated any less than a 6/10 maybe 5/10 depending on your status its over for you.

Yeah but its male cucks that do the rating. If you look like you are republican they are going to down vote. Or if you look hostile,they are going to downvote. Cucks rate other cucks high because it's a projection of how they see themselves(eg. all the Indians on the forum obsessed with the one handsome bollywood actor in all the country)

Hi guys, I've written a post on facial attractiveness half an hour ago but nobody has replied. Do give it a look. I've solved facial attractiveness and I believe it would be useful for you guys.

maxilla_ryan said:
Hi guys, I've written a post on facial attractiveness half an hour ago but nobody has replied. Do give it a look. I've solved facial attractiveness and I believe it would be useful for you guys.

link it here you mug

I once put up some pictures of myself on the hot or not app a few years ago and the most my rating score ever got was a 3.50. So I'm well below average looking. There is little hope I'll ever get even a low grade women let alone a high tier one. I hate normies and enjoy watching and hearing about there misfortunes...

what a giant cope by a fakecel