Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you get mad for women not wanting you, then you are not fully blackpilled

C

Captvic

Admiral
★★★★
These days I've come to the realization that I'm genetic trash and I'm perfectly ok with the fact that women don't want me. It's the best way for the human race to survive.

You're not fully blackpilled if you want the human race to survive.

These days I've come to the realization that I'm genetic trash and I'm perfectly ok with the fact that women don't want me. It's the best way for the human race to survive.

Women who are genetic trash worse than you have it easier than you. And people applaud that.

Everything in life is a transaction. No such things as a free lunch. Things are not like in the movies where the good guy gets the girl. Do you want beauty but you don't have any yourself? Buy it.

Everything in life is a transaction. No such things as a free lunch. Things are not like in the movies where the good guy gets the girl. Do you want beauty but you don't have any yourself? Buy it.
can't believe this faggot has the audacity to show his face again

Then why ugly landwhales feel entitled to good looking men ?

same my dream is just to live a peaceful life st this point by myself with my copes with me.

There will never be an asexual girl who is virgIn and innocent and pure that will love me for who I am

Women who are genetic trash worse than you have it easier than you. And people applaud that.
Yeah this. It's the YouGoGrrrlism and misogyny-shaming of society that I can't stand.

If you're alive, you aren't fully blackpilled.

Then why ugly landwhales feel entitled to good looking men ?

Again, it's a transaction. Thristy betabucks want vagina more than they want anything else. If the demand for vagina is high, so is the price of the good. Basic economics.

You are bluepilled if you have such cuck mentality.

Wtf are you talking about? I'm talking about that faggoty shit you pulled a few weeks ago.

You're a complete faggot, and you should be ashamed.

Being called a faggot by a weeb with "neko" in their username. Shit ironic as fuck.

We must go buddha

Guess I am fully blackpilled.