Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News If you get into the hospitall they will inject you with HIV AiDS and monkey pox blood

Retardfuel

Retardfuel

An alcoholic
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240421 182102 Reddit

Based Canada? That should be possible..... surprising

i hate normie scum so much

Of course a currycel praises canada online to get that green card :lul: :lul: :lul:

Everywhere but india...
Don't even get why even for indians it's a downgrade. They're probably better off in their Indian middle class standard of living than in the hellhole known as Canada.

how did they even know before that if the blood donor was a faggot

Of course a currycel praises canada online to get that green card :lul: :lul: :lul:

Everywhere but india...
Don't even get why even for indians it's a downgrade. They're probably better off in their Indian middle class standard of living than in the hellhole known as Canada.
That's true. Hyderabad is more developed and cheaper than Canada it seems :lul::lul::lul:
How the fuck is this based? :feelswhat:
Sorry I misread it as Gay people being banned, but it's the opposite :feelsmega::feelsmega:. Canada get ready to be injected with AIDS