Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting if you get excluded from group project it's over (autists GTFIH)

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
>Be me
>Non NT and unpopular
>Stupid class have a group assessment task
>Why does every class have a group project
>Everyone has filled their name on a team but me in the entire class
>I ask professor to be included in one of the team's
>she says buut asiacel I have to ask them first
>bitch wtf
>everyone walked to the professor table and stood awkward when the professor asks if they would have me in
>most of them says they are full even though they can easily add me in as a exception
>called out some fags who had non full team, they went silent
>excuse me what the fuck I wasn't doing the entire thing by myself
>I frustratingly walked out the door
>Frustratingly typing this thread
>cant wait for the future where virtually all tasks are group based
>rip social development

ITS OVER FOR NON NTCELS
YOU WILL BE FIRED BEFORE YOUR EYES IF YOU EVER HAVE A JOB

ALL WORKS ARE NT BASED

THE ONLY SOLUTION IS TO VISIT GANDY

Last edited:
HEy cHIldRen CHOose your grOUP partners

death

Last edited:
Autists truly have no place in this world. :feelsrope:

This fucking pisses me off so so much,even in college theres group projects.Like wtf i thought this was only done in highschool,it angers me so much.I dont wanna interact with any of these faggots since i have no social skills which comes with peak autism,it gives me fking mini panic attacks

Fuck that. Every high school class I ever had.
:soy: < “Alright class everyone choose your partners for {generic group assignment}”

And of course I was the one who had to intrude on people’s pre-formed groups. Everyone always felt like they belonged there except me. Even took some 0s in my AP class tanking my GPA because I didn’t have any friends to do some retarded video project with. Seriously

This fucking pisses me off so so much,even in college theres group projects.Like wtf i thought this was only done in highschool,it angers me so much.I dont wanna interact with any of these faggots since i have no social skills which comes with peak autism
Doubt that shit will end at the workplace, I've been a intern at multiple companies before and they were team keen.

Studying is Cope

Ive always asked to include a group and they always accepted me. I think you're lying because even when l was in a group, some random guys wanted me to join them.

In fact, in that kind of situation, always go in a male group and avoid foids. They will make fun of you if they see you always alone...

Btw one guy in our class was alone in his group, he made all the work alone and by himself. I think he had a good grade because he was clever and asked many questions during class.

>Be me
>Non NT and unpopular
>Stupid class have a group assessment task
>Why does every class have a group project
>Everyone has filled their name on a team but me in the entire class
>I ask professor to be included in one of the team's
>she says buut asiacel I have to ask them first
>bitch wtf
>everyone walked to the professor table and stood awkward when the professor asks if they would have me in
>most of them says they are full even though they can easily add me in as a exception
>called out some fags who had non full team, they went silent
>excuse me what the fuck I wasn't doing the entire thing by myself
>I frustratingly walked out the door
>Frustratingly typing this thread
>cant wait for the future where virtually all tasks are group based
>rip social development

ITS OVER FOR NON NTCELS
YOU WILL BE FIRED BEFORE YOUR EYES IF YOU EVER HAVE A JOB

ALL WORKS ARE NT BASED

THE ONLY SOLUTION IS TO VISIT GANDY
U don't need a group ur a one man. ERmy

Doubt that shit will end at the workplace, I've been a intern at multiple companies before and they were team keen.
:feelsmega::feelsrope::feelsrope: my fellow autists should just give up and ldar,this world is too cruel for us

:feelsmega::feelsrope::feelsrope: my fellow should autists should just give up and ldar,this world is too cruel for us
I'm a firmly believer in that if someone has cruelty done to them, he is free to repay with cruelty. Fire vs fire.

I'm a firmly believer in that if someone has cruelty done to them, he is free to repay with cruelty. Fire vs fire.
Yeah i can tell,you're a devout follower of St.Cho (pbuh) after all :feelsokman:

Group projects...the memories....:woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree:

I wonder why so many determined ERs had autism :ha..feels::feelsmega::giga::feelswow:
0AB90E08 F644 4E5B 866D 640F1D0E3226

Same. There's a group presentation in a week. I don't have a group, though. I know a few guys in my class and I thought we were sort of friends. I guess not because they immediately formed a group without even considering me.

I'll fail 3 classes this semester because of this shit. Who am I kidding, even if I had somehow managed to find a group I'd never show up for the presentation. I'd rather fail the semester than embarrass myself in front of 50+ normies.

Group projects and presentations are autism filters. They do it on purpose to make sure autists don't succeed.
We are subhuman.

Last edited:
Get your revenge of CHOice

feel ya, was always the last fiddle for group projects, this shit is so retarded

I have no idea how you can go through that. I'd have quit a long time ago. In fact i decided at a young age i would never go uni because of group projects and presentations in front of everyone

This happened to me twice.

- be 16
- geography class
- teacher: everyone walk to the front of the class
- "i've picked 2 people as project leaders, they will choose"
- they start choosing, and they sit at tables
- I get picked last, and everyone is sitting down now and I'm the only one standing up.
- the 2 groups had equal numbers so I had to wait while she decided which group to put me in
- Stay stood up alone for about 2 whole minutes, wanting to just die

Happened again after this a few months later. Afterwards, teacher stopped allowing students to pick and assigned teams herself.

This also happened for sports teams, although I was actually good at all the sports.

Tbh sometimes I wonder why I'm even alive. I should kill ymself and make the world a happier place.

This happened to me twice.

- be 16
- geography class
- teacher: everyone walk to the front of the class
- "i've picked 2 people as project leaders, they will choose"
- they start choosing, and they sit at tables
- I get picked last, and everyone is sitting down now and I'm the only one standing up.
- the 2 groups had equal numbers so I had to wait while she decided which group to put me in
- Stay stood up alone for about 2 whole minutes, wanting to just die

Happened again after this a few months later. Afterwards, teacher stopped allowing students to pick and assigned teams herself.

This also happened for sports teams, although I was actually good at all the sports.

Tbh sometimes I wonder why I'm even alive. I should kill ymself and make the world a happier place.
i know that feel :feelscry:
at least your teacher is based enough to stop it
are you autistic?

i know that feel :feelscry:
at least your teacher is based enough to stop it
are you autistic?

Nah not autistic.

I just didn't have any friends at all. I didn't speak at all because people made fun of my voice

I'm not sure if I'm autistic, but when class groups were to be formed, I was always the last, the rejected, and had often to almost have to beg to get accepted since some teachers said we have to be in groups and it's not their business if I'm not able to join one, that I'm mature enough to deal with it. It was extremely painful and humiliating. I can't remind of any teacher that assigned from his self people in groups, they all let students do it by their own, unfortunately.

Nah not autistic.

I just didn't have any friends at all. I didn't speak at all because people made fun of my voice
I'm not sure if I'm autistic, but when class groups were to be formed, I was always the last, the rejected, and had often to almost have to beg to get accepted since some teachers said we have to be in groups and it's not their business if I'm not able to join one, that I'm mature enough to deal with it. It was extremely painful and humiliating. I can't remind of any teacher that assigned from his self people in groups, they all let students do it by their own, unfortunately.
dont have to be autistic to feel the effects of autism these days with the unforgiving social environment these days
just being autism makes it unrecoverable

yep, you don't even need to be an autist, just low status and average or lower at that subject

Aren't you still in high school?

Aren't you still in high school?
Yup. My last year (got an extra) due to the annoying process of the educational system here. Anyway the teacher in the case had a phd so I called her professor

Yup. My last year (got an extra) due to the annoying process of the educational system here. Anyway the teacher in the case had a phd so I called her professor
Damn, that sucks man. I get excluded from groups in college so it's expected. I'm more of a social lonewolf anyway. I get along with everybody but I don't necessarily have a group of people I'm always with. It's only limited to school ground.

That's not too bad

I fucking hate group work. I always end up doing everything while some stupid cunt pretends to be in charge. Even if other members contribute I have to redo everything because they're retarded.

And they wonder why ppl shoot up the school, I hate normies that cry for a virtue signal induced situation of someone they've never met yet shit all over ppl everyday & think nothing of the repercussions they're responsible for. Fuck these ppl, FUCK THEM.

I'm not even full sperg irl but I hate group projects. I hate how your grade is dependent on other people's shit. Honestly fucking ridiculous. The person who invented group projects deserves to be lynched.

I used to grope my group members