Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you get a girlfriend she will still whore herself out on social media

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
Just a reminder that even if you get a girlfriend she will not stop posting pictures of herself to get validation from other men on social media, it should be enough for them to get validation from their boyfriend alone but they can never get enough it´s a fix for them. After 2012 it´s nearly impossible to find a girl who isn´t posting pictures of herself on social media think I am lying try look up your female colleagues or classmates even the ones in a relationship still post pictures of their legs, tits, bikini photos or even pics in their underwear JFL at having a GF past 2012 you will be a cuck having dozens if not hundreds of other men jacking off to your GF´s pictures on social media.

If I somehow manage to get a girlfriend, it will be after she has whored herself on social media 50 years ago and fucked men in the two digits.

Thats why finding waifu who not participating in internets be good. Just how to find her? People not helping

Its over until the end. We cannot ascend. We need to cry.

Don’t care about pure purity I just want pussy

It's only acceptable to be in a relationship in the 21st century if you're using her for sex. That's all that modern women are worth.

Reminds of of Tyler @loserkarthusplayer
His girlfriend still posts picture of herself on social media.

Be aware of those that have no social media. They are usually those that fucked things up (their nudes leaked or some shit) and then they closed all ther accounts while saying social media are shit.

Even if not for social media she will have female friends who will say she can find someone better. It's lost cause in 2019 if you're not a chad. Only question remaining is how long can society survive like this?

If I somehow manage to get a girlfriend, it will be after she has whored herself on social media 50 years ago and fucked men in the three digits.
Fixed.

Two digits is generous (especially for a college foid).

There's roughly 40 weeks of Uni (therefore 40 weekends).
Assuming this foid doesn't want to fail, she'll commit about 10 weekends to revision.

Therefore, If she sleeps with one guy on Friday night and a guy on Saturday night.
That's 30 x 2 = 60 guys she's had sex with in a single academic year.

A standard bachelors degree (in the UK) is 3 years.
As things get tougher, they may sharply drop the amount of times they go out.

Assume they sleep with 60 guys first year, 30 guys second year and 10 guys the last year of study. That's 100 guys she'll have sex with (AT THE ABSOLUTE MINIMUM) whilst at University.
Bear in mind that this number doesn't factor in the amount of guys she'll make out with on tinder, the random bj's she'll give to guys as well as threesomes. Furthermore, I haven't even factored in the options they have on tinder.

In all honesty, if a foid actually tried and used everything they have available to them, I can see them having sex with 300 different guys with ease whilst at Uni.

Wanna know the worst part? They'd still reject you after all that and the faggots at IT will say that we're "insecure" for not wanting to sleep with a wizard sleeve.
Virgin or nothing.

this is definitely true and quite disturbing, females would go off at their man if he starts liking other girls pictures but its perfectly ok for his girlfriend to post semi nudes on instagram

I would ban her from social media, chain her to her bed if she breaks said rule. will have a curfew set when she’s aloud to go out by herself. You gotta be strict with holes, one step out of line you let her know who’s boss and you will not put up with her bullshit nonsense.

Imaginary girlfriend, waifus> 3D girls

I

I would ban her from social media, chain her to her bed if she breaks said rule. will have a curfew set when she’s aloud to go out by herself. You gotta be strict with holes, one step out of line you let her know who’s boss and you will not put up with her bullshit nonsense.
:lul: :lul: i lurked some chads and their gf on insta, and everyone of them had pictures in their bikinis and close shots of their asses.
Dont think chad cares tbh, unless it gets super racy.

Just look at ronaldos new babymama that bitch ig is full of super thotty pics.
Even ronaldo is too scared to tell her to dress conservatively or not post racy pictures. Hes prolly scared of being called sexist and shit. Jfl

Don’t care about pure purity I just want pussy
ikr these days not even legit chads can get an innocent foid. An incel? :lul::feelsbadman::feelsrope:

If I somehow manage to get a girlfriend, it will be after she has whored herself on social media 50 years ago and fucked men in the two digits.

pump and dump

id like a foid that doesn't use social media

If she's not posting photos with you, she's ashamed of you and waits for a chad.
Normies don't seem to realize that.

Tinder might be one thing but I wouldn't care if she was a heavy SM user or dressed skanky.If she needs validation and other friends fine. I like to think i dont have to be some controlling person to manage a relationship. It's just the first cheat I'm out the door.Not going to be used by these people