Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you finished school and have no friends it’s over

bing

bing

Captain
★★★
Over for you. You had 20+ years of trying and it didn’t work. You are not cut out for life.

And copers will say high school isn't an accurate representation of real life. JFL

It definitely is. Normies are shallow just like children.

As of now I don't have any friends irl, not one person who I can vent my problems or chat with. Let alone share my interests.

All of this while barely being 19yo, after going through 2 different schools and even unis each.

So yeah, I've already accepted I'm gonna spend the rest of my life mostly alone. Doesn't make me any less angry to not get noticed by anyone, though.
And copers will say high school isn't an accurate representation of real life. JFL
It angers me when gatekeeper niggers on here say shit like this
Didn't they go through hell in hs too? Because by their logic everyone is a volcel until they hit 20 lmao

I moved a lot when I was young, bounced from school to school basically every other year. But it didn't matter where I went, I was just a complete ghost, either that or the creepy kid that everyone thought was going to shoot up the school.

I remember reaching to grab a book out of my backpack in maybe 7th grade and the class Chad immediately pointed and made some remark along the lines of 'guys watch out the weird kid is grabbing his gun' and everyone looked at me and laughed.

That was about the most attention I had received throughout school. :feelsYall:

Should have actually had a gun

Hypothetically speaking, if I had remembered the code to my brother's gun safe that one time a few years ago in the video game 'Minecraft', I probably wouldn't be typing this out

Yeah I was also talking about having a gun in Minecraft not school where it would be used with lethal force

Over for you. You had 20+ years of trying and it didn’t work. You are not cut out for life.
brutal. 20 years of life can't be wrong. i never even had a chance

I moved a lot when I was young, bounced from school to school basically every other year. But it didn't matter where I went, I was just a complete ghost, either that or the creepy kid that everyone thought was going to shoot up the school.

I remember reaching to grab a book out of my backpack in maybe 7th grade and the class Chad immediately pointed and made some remark along the lines of 'guys watch out the weird kid is grabbing his gun' and everyone looked at me and laughed.

That was about the most attention I had received throughout school. :feelsYall:
Can relate to the ghost part. People don't realize that manning up won't get you friends, it will only make normies ignore you instead of bullying you.

Everyone also acts as if your location was the issue, because it's easier to shift blame rather than admit the cold and harsh truth. My family does this all the time and it fucking pisses me off, even to this day they bluepill my ass about getting friends.

low iq Parents without much wealth to secure a good life for the Kid

shouldnt breed at all. fucking shitters

I am doomed to be a sideman for the rest of my life

You don’t need random people