Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

'If you find her attractive, she's out of your league'

Uglychad

Uglychad

Banned
-
True words

Literally the only girls interested in me are ones I don't like physically and are objectively below average. As soon as I look at a girl who I find even SLIGHTLY attractive she looks down / away and ignores me. 

I hate being ugly so much

what about your looksmatch?

your avatar makes me uncomfortable

Incels don't have a league.

Uglychad said:
Yes they do - the lowest one possible

EVEN THE ugliest girl I can think of has a bf

your avatar just needs mopped

fwFs2ct.png

I just want this

but im not good enough

:nervous:

Uglychad said:
fwFs2ct.png

I just want this

but im not good enough

Way too high value. You'd have to be chadlite minimum for any semblance of a chance.

Uglychad said:
fwFs2ct.png

I just want this

but im not good enough

She's not good looking you deserve that

NeverSubmit said:
She's not good looking you deserve that

Girls like that ignore me IRL and online.  :nervous:

Uglychad said:
Girls like that ignore me IRL and online.  :nervous:
Same happens to me they will never overlook our looks

Sub8Hate said:
You think she is beautiful?

Uglychad said:
fwFs2ct.png

I just want this
but im not good enough

she's like a 4/10 lmao, you definitely have a chance with that unless you're a total subhuman

whogivesafucc said:
she's like a 4/10 lmao, you definitely have a chance with that unless you're a total subhuman

i can pm pics to anyone who asks

but yes im totally subhuman

When a female knows she can control you, it's ogre.

TFW you're too ugly for a 4/10.

I'd honestly treat the girl in that pic like a goddess and worship here to the end of time

Im so fucking screwed

>has had sluts interested

OP a fakecel.

Uglychad said:
whogivesafucc said:

k pm me

If you reject ugly girls you are a volcel no less shallow than those who rejected you.

Yes, you're probably right.

They were even guys like Ryo_Hazuki and some of the other incels his age asked out fat women, but a lot of them had gotten rejected... Even some Incels are willing to go for those that are below their looksmatched...

Uglychad said:
fwFs2ct.png

I just want this

but im not good enough

I'd be too ashamed to even sit next to her

incelman said:
Incels don't have a league.

This is what a lot of posters here, including yourself, should internalize.

The only girl who was ever interested in me was SEXY AS HELL. I met her in a hospitalization program so she must've had some type of issues. I was discharged unknowingly after that day I met her though :(.

Bri8564 said:
The only girl who was ever interested in me was SEXY AS HELL. I met her in a hospitalization program so she must've had some type of issues. I was discharged unknowingly after that day I met her though :(.

you're coping

disposableman said:
>has had sluts interested

OP a fakecel.

fucking this, i've never had any girl show interest in me whatsoever

rickvanderhammer said:
Bri8564 said:
you're coping
How the hell is that coping, are you mentally retarded? It's fucking over for me.

Bri8564 said:
How the hell is that coping, are you mentally retarded? It's fucking over for me.
Your thirstiness was playing tricks on you, having a few conversations with a girl isn't an indicator of interest. She could be pants on head retarded and punching herself in the face, she's still way out of your league and she knows it. Every single girl past the year 2000 is aware of their inflated SMV and avenues to select from multiple top tier males. You're right, it is indeed over for you.

eurocel said:
Uglychad said:
Yeah hard to fathom when you're a fakecel, isn't it?

I’m one of the ugliest guys here. Hardly a fakecel

Even ugly guys I know got some attention unless they were obese

Uglychad said:
I’m one of the ugliest guys here. Hardly a fakecel

Even ugly guys I know got some attention unless they were obese

>it happened with someone i know so it's impossible that you don't experience the same!!!!

fucking moron

eurocel said:
>it happened with someone i know so it's impossible that you don't experience the same!!!!

fucking moron

You’re very rude

Yep, that sounds just about right.

Uglychad said:
fwFs2ct.png

I just want this

but im not good enough

Recessed maxilla, broad square chin, Pig nose. You're aiming too high, boyo.

Uglychad said:
whogivesafucc said:

PM me, boyo.

NeverSubmit said:
Same happens to me they will never overlook our looks

You think she is beautiful?

She's good looking compared to many of her fellow femoids. 

Just the fact that she's on the thinner side raises her SMV significantly. 

Saying she's ugly or that she doesn't have much value is absolute COPE. 

I doubt that the shit talkers would turn her down. LOL as if we all wouldn't be lucky to get a piece. 

Sometimes the levels of volceldom here blow my mind.

Solitarian_Walker said:
This is what a lot of posters here, including yourself, should internalize.

I already did.

uglylifematters said:
we are watching from the sidelines

Yes. We are permavirgins.

rickvanderhammer said:
Your thirstiness was playing tricks on you, having a few conversations with a girl isn't an indicator of interest. She could be pants on head retarded and punching herself in the face, she's still way out of your league and she knows it. Every single girl past the year 2000 is aware of their inflated SMV and avenues to select from multiple top tier males. You're right, it is indeed over for you.
Not sure what you mean by have had a few conversations with, if that were the case then i would count multiple femoids as being interested in me ?. This girl litteraly MOLESTED me.

Bri8564 said:
Not sure what you mean by have had a few conversations with, if that were the case then i would count multiple femoids as being interested in me ?. This girl litteraly MOLESTED me.

A hug doesn't qualify

rickvanderhammer said:
A hug doesn't qualify

Again, if we were talking about hugs i could add more femoids being interested in me. Do you know what molested means moron?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back