Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If you feel week, remember that you can easily kill most women

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

Toilet Clogger
★★★
I've never been a super strong guy, but something that makes me feel better is reminding myself that I can still kill most women on the planet with not much effort. If I was locked in a room with a woman, I'd most likely be able to do whatever the fuck I wanted to her. If I wanted to rape her, I could easily overpower her and fuck her for as long as I wanted. Not that this is something I'd want to do of course, I'm simply stating that I could. If I was feeling up to it, I could bash her skull against the wall until she dies. What's she gonna do, hit me? it'll feel no different than if a 7 year old was trying their best to beat me up. I could literally kill most women with ease... again not that I would ever do that though. It's just something that makes me feel better.

I have seen reddit posts where women are fucking debating the fact that men are fucking 10times stronger than them :lul: :lul: :lul:

Just mogg women to boost your testosterone theory :feelskek:

That's the only thing I think about when women are arguing with me but it doesn't happen very often

Beautiful bait, IT go fuckyourself.

Agent, I want to specify that I would never want to kill a woman. Violence and violent thoughts are always wrong.
Animated GIF

I have seen reddit posts where women are fucking debating the fact that men are fucking 10times stronger than them :lul: :lul: :lul:
I've seen that stuff too. "women are powerful" no the hell they're not. Most men can cripple women without effort

That's the only thing I think about when women are arguing with me but it doesn't happen very often
I hear normies make fun of weak men trying to stand up to strong men because the strong men can easily beat the shit out of the weak man. By this logic women should NEVER stand up to men because they're so weak and pathetic compared to pretty much all men

Agent, I want to specify that I would never want to kill a woman. Violence and violent thoughts are always wrong.
Animated GIF
Yeah I disavow violence. I'd never raise my hand to a woman because my father taught me to respect women.

And ? In modern society, social power is more important than physical power and when it comes to social power, foids clearly have the upper hand

Gymcel here, when I was an out of shape, bluepilled whiteknight I actually bought into the "fit women can kick your ass" narrative, yet after a few months at the gym, while still overweight and more work to do on my part, I was able to outlift and outrun even the gym's more ripped foids. I also had a strip club phase, where it was the first time I got to touch foids, and was surprised how soft and almost jelly-like they are, no matter how good of a shape they're in

I've never been a super strong guy, but something that makes me feel better is reminding myself that I can still kill most women on the planet with not much effort. If I was locked in a room with a woman, I'd most likely be able to do whatever the fuck I wanted to her. If I wanted to rape her, I could easily overpower her and fuck her for as long as I wanted. Not that this is something I'd want to do of course, I'm simply stating that I could. If I was feeling up to it, I could bash her skull against the wall until she dies. What's she gonna do, hit me? it'll feel no different than if a 7 year old was trying their best to beat me up. I could literally kill most women with ease... again not that I would ever do that though. It's just something that makes me feel better.
honestly you are alone on this one no matter how i feel i would never want to take a life it is just not me

honestly i feel like i am a pretty weal guy, i am probably only slightly stronger than foids, not like a massive difference just a little stronger, ive never had physical contact with a girl so idk

Don't forget though that if men are warriors, women are summoners. She will bring an army of prospective oofy doofys on you and rarely will she put herself in a position where she can't, unless you're good looking ofcourse.

I've never understood the "never hit a girl" trope in soyciety
If a bitch hits me, I'll make her know her place

These white knights are all talk
If I was to approach them in nigspeak, wearing all black
They wouldn't say or do any
I saw the videos, the second you hit back they will gang up on you like monkeys and beat the crap out of you

I'm not even allowed to say the things I'd do if I was trapped alone in a room with a worthless whore

I've never understood the "never hit a girl" trope in soyciety
If a bitch hits me, I'll make her know her place
Exactly. Everyone should have the right to defend themselves. If a cunt smacks me I'll smack her right back.

FUCK I JUST REALIZED "WEAK" IS MISSPELT!!! You know what I mean though

i once had a dream that i walked into a feminist club meeting with a rapier and slew them all (they had swords too).

Not gonna lie, I'm pretty fucken weak despite gymceling for close to a year now. It doesn't help that a fair few women heightmog and framemog me.

Just mogg women to boost your testosterone theory :feelskek:
Its a good way to develop confidence, which is exactly what women claim to want. They like a man who is capable of killing them with their bare hands.