Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you feel lonely after school ends...

Are you lonely

• Total voters
A

ADHD

Aggressive
★★
Only autists peak in school because that's the only place where they have "friends"

Keep in mind said friends forget they exist after school ends, they were only "friends" during school hours.

Autists don't understand the line between work-place/school-friends and normal friends, and then they end up so lonely.

they were only "friends" during school hours
Brutal and relatable, I would never get invites from my few friends in middle school. I think deeply they thought I was weird or that I had no social worth

You are absolutely right.

I used to be lonely when I was young, but I've been alone for so long that I don't like making friends anymore. I just socialize here.

Keep in mind said friends forget they exist after school ends, they were only "friends" during school hours.
Can’t relate

Can’t relate
christian bale laughing GIF

I used to be lonely when I was young, but I've been alone for so long that I don't like making friends anymore. I just socialize here.
This place is not socializing, it will rot your mindset haha.

It's better for you to buy a silver ring than to join this forum or spend time here.

It's better for you to buy a silver ring than to join this forum or spend time here.
Cope! I love it here. I love my incel friends very much. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

I also wanted school to be over because I was afraid of the fire alarm noise, so it never began for me

severely over for non-NTcels

My final exams are next month. Then I will do nothing until graduation ceremony in june.
Then summer holidays
Then university