Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy If you fantasize about "teenage love" you are just pedo in denial.

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Temp. Banned
-
Soylent

As a 18 year old guy who lost the teen love, I am a pedo if I fantasize teen love according to them jfl

But I’m not denying it

Pedos are nasty, Hang em!

Attraction to people post-pubertal isn’t pedophilia.

Although I rarely fantasize about it, I wish I hadn't been such a loser growing up. I was a nice kid but I wasn't manly enough to even be respected by others. Even foids laughed at me from time to time. I wish I was raised to be more violent tbh, that's my biggest regret although it was completely out of my control.

I fantasize a lot more about grabbing the foids that were laughing at me by the jaw and threatening them and beating my bullies to a pulp to finally leaving school with my gf and her soothing me telling me I shouldn't be so aggressive and then hugging me and kissing me.

Yeah... something like that :feelshmm:

Teens is the time when you are actually selected for being you - by that time things like money and such aren't that important to the other gender. Teenage love is a bit glorified but they still can't deny that most people would like to have some experiences and fun when they're young. Those are the formative years and if you feel rejected then its probably not going to get any better with time.

People also downplay the stigma of being a virgin as a man. I have personally seen so many women being mean to virgin men, ridiculing and mocking them. I'm convinced that women hate virgin males. By the time you're 20 and virgin it might still be acceptable, but after 22 it starts getting weird and after that women see you as untouchable.

I am 20 that means if I fantasize about having 18-19 year old girlfriend that means I am a pedo? Wtf

Attraction to people post-pubertal isn’t pedophilia.
Americans think that anything less than 18 years old is pedophilia, its kinda funny
They legit think that if you are 18 and fuck a 17 years and 11 months girl you are a pedophile, the word has lost all meaning

These fags shouldn't be allowed the right to speak.

I'm 21 yet fantasize about having a 18 and a 19 year old girlfriend and having sex with her does that make me a "Pedo" According to reddit cucks?

(18 and 19 year old women are adults by the way mods)

IT pigs throwing out pedo accusations like confetti. these vermin always have to hit below the belt. reminder that IT whiteknights female pedos