Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel if you express dissatisfaction with life, you get told to deal with it or get bent

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
I GUESS I'll JUST UFCKING DIE THEN YOU FUCKIGN PICEF OF SHIT FWORHTLESS CUNT FUCK YPOU
Peep

Bluepilled advice is literally sui fuel

That advice doesn't seem bluepilled to me.
seems more red pill/conservative pilled to me. bluepill would be "its valid to cry as long as you worship foids and think they have it worse"

That advice doesn't seem bluepilled to me.
Just deal with it BRUHHHH it gets better BRUHHHHHH who hurt you BRUHHHHHHHHHH

exactly, what can we do but LDAR and cope with substances?

no it's not. it's a pERmanent solution
permanent solution to a (possible) temporary problem. < that may sound like a normie answer but if u think about it, roping is pointless because life is pretty fucking short anyway, so sure by roping you would be removing all mental and physical pain from ur life but by staying alive you are still holding onto that 1 % chance of getting laid. Even if we die a virgin, we tried in the end

permanent solution to a (possible) temporary problem. < that may sound like a normie answer but if u think about it, roping is pointless because life is pretty fucking short anyway, so sure by roping you would be removing all mental and physical pain from ur life but by staying alive you are still holding onto that 1 % chance of getting laid. Even if we die a virgin, we tried in the end
you won't have the capacity to perceive any of that bullshit once you're dead. go ER

legit, don't tell anyone about your problems IRL. It just leads to more rage fuel.
you won't have the capacity to perceive any of that bullshit once you're dead. go ER
lol damn

Don't forget the "dude therapy lmao" that you get whenever you open up about something bad you have no control over.

Don't forget the "dude therapy lmao" that you get whenever you open up about something bad you have no control over.
therapy fags deserve to be raped to death with a chainsaw

I give it 2 weeks before OP shoots up a school