Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story If you ever think of ascending with a nurse, think again.

L

latincell

Captain
★★★★★
Back in my high school yrs, and blue pulled days, I made friends with this foid who was a nurse, I would say a Stacylite, a 7/10. Anyways, this nurse and one of the 6’5” tallfags Jew doctors in the hospital had a fling in the hospital. While she was married, this doctor would call her baby :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: and stroke her cheek, tee hee:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:. So while her husband is working trying to support her and her children(e.g. children are not even his, from a previous marriage JFL:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:), she was going on trips with this tallfag doctor. She even had a video of her and Mr. high tier normie tallfag MD:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

P.S. I was volunteering at this hospital in order to collegemaxx and “get into an elite college” according to my father:fuk::fuk:

My sister loved that show called greys anatomy, all the scenes I saw from that show were doctors and nurses fucking like bunnies jfl

My sister loved that show called greys anatomy, all the scenes I saw from that show were doctors and nurses fucking like bunnies jfl
It’s just like that lol:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Nurse foids fuck alpha doctor chad while at work and then go home to Beta Billy, who provides for her and her children :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

I used to be a doctor in Africa

I never met a Jew doctor. The Jew banker will fark unsuspecting goy in azz for eternity tho.

I never met a Jew doctor. The Jew banker will fark unsuspecting goy in azz for eternity tho.
There are plenty of ashkenazi tallfag Jew MDs in NYC:feelsjuice::feelsjuice:.

nurses are basically free hookers if you're chad

The fact that blackpiller couldn't trust any foid really cripples him. Truth is: simping works somewhat and being bluepilled also helps. I've seen it when I was trying to get into normie social circles.It wasn't my choice that I have not shied away from the truth.
All foids are delusional which is one of the reasons I hate them more than men.