Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you ever think about surpassing my postcount..

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
If you ever think about that, Just remember I sold my soul for this post count. I wasted my life away on this board, sold my soul to the devil and lost my health. I was like a drug addict and this forum was my drug, I couldn't go one minute without having my drug. Boy, I fought Zeus, beat the shit out of Thor and Odin in order to gain this post count.

I threw a shoe at the sun god Ra, I raped Hera, Zeus's wife and fought against all the Olympians. So fuck what you thought, fuck you if you ever think wrong of me.

I could pass you easily

Too bad that the best color is at 15k

I could pass you easily
df4.jpg

Can't see anyone reaching that

How were you even able to post all that? Do you genuinaly just sit in your house all day?

ok man just give me a few days

damn, and here I felt like I was wasting too much time on here

35.000 posts, I don't know any other forum, where a user has so many posts lol

If you ever think about that, Just remember I sold my soul for this post count. I wasted my life away on this board, sold my soul to the devil and lost my health. I was like a drug addict and this forum was my drug, I couldn't go one minute without having my drug. Boy, I fought Zeus, beat the shit out of Thor and Odin in order to gain this post count.

I threw a shoe at the sun god Ra, I raped Hera, Zeus's wife and fought against all the Olympians. So fuck what you thought, fuck you if you ever think wrong of me.
It's over

I will slowly become the top poster of this forum, in 2 or 3 years if this shit is still up

I could beat you with both hands behind my back

@FinnCel what do you think buddy boyo?

Real Postmaxx beef:feelstrash:

I like this place

Cuyen, guess what, if anyone's gonna pass you, ITS ME.

Watch out, BITCH

Thought doesn’t even come across my mind tbh, u still have an 11k + lead on blacktar..

It's been over a year and this Chad's still slayin :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad:

Over for God of War cels

I never thought about it tbh

Lucky cunt. How come u have class one day a week? I go in every single day

I'm in college. I have two classes but one is online. The other is a night class that meets once a week.

Cuyen, guess what, if anyone's gonna pass you, ITS ME.

Watch out, BITCH
I said I was gonna pass him but I'm a lowiqcel so I have to spend so much time studying more than average person so I had to stop postmaxxing cuz didn't have enough time