Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you ever show weakness as a man its over for you

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
Never show weakness to anybody.Once You show fear they Will use that against you. Only kids and women can do this shit. No one will respect you.

Normies are like sharks when it comes to men the minute they see past the layers of armor and smell blood they will either lose respect or think you are easy to fuck with and try to take advantage of you. This respect is very difficult to get back its much easier to not lose it in the first place.

I never cried in front of someone but i do sometimes alone when is nobody

Never show your emotions

Chad is allowed to show weakness and girls will swoon over him and try to make him feel better while incels get mocked for showing weakness.
Toxic femininity
Never show your emotions
Women are actually evil because they believe that Men shouldn't have emotions, expressing emotions is natural and we get mocked for it.

Chad is allowed to show weakness and girls will swoon over him and try to make him feel better while incels get mocked for showing weakness.
Chad lives rent free in your head more than in foids head

Women are actually evil because they believe that Men shouldn't have emotions, expressing emotions is natural and we get mocked for it.
Finally someoe gets it. Surpressing Emotions lets your Body go apeshit

Just rope theory

Never show weakness to anybody.Once You show fear they Will use that against you. Only kids and women can do this shit. No one will respect you.

Normies are like sharks when it comes to men the minute they see past the layers of armor and smell blood they will either lose respect or think you are easy to fuck with and try to take advantage of you. This respect is very difficult to get back its much easier to not lose it in the first place.
If u'r weak u r dead.

If you show weakness normies will use it against you mercilessly

A high valued man can

I've fucked up at work as I tell everyone about my anxiety including bosses to justify my mistakes

Chad can show weakness and foids will do everything in their power to try to fix him.

I remember showing weakness to this 4/10 girl who was my ""friend"" right before I spiraled into the blackpill. Foids will laugh at you if you talk about your feelings unless you're chad.

I remember showing weakness to this 4/10 girl who was my ""friend"" right before I spiraled into the blackpill. Foids will laugh at you if you talk about your feelings unless you're chad.
pretty much

irl i pretend like im invincible, gives you leverage when some normie makes the mistake of showing weakness cause then you have leverage over them

Only kids and women can do this shit. No one will respect you.

High IQ post but Nah, I refuse to believe normies can get the respect back from their fellow normies. Normies never get the respect back, the other normies just pretend but never forget. Chads on the hand are definitly given some leniency by the normie hoarde though in the very rare instance they show weakness.

Chad can cry infront of a foid and she will still fuck him

this is so true its like if pack of dogs attack you. you cant show them ur afraid or they will fuck you up. its same with people. once they see you fear them they will feel invincible…