Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If you ever need a good source of RageFuel, the following are good sources:

• Thread starter BasedSaiyanCel2002
  • Start date
BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
Any of the cancerous feminist subreddits
r/IncelTear, especially u/AdvocateDoogy who I want nothing more than to kick in the dick and nutsack with a steel toe combat boot and then stomp his head into a red stain on the ground and splatter his brain matter everywhere, in GTA or Minecraft of course.
Question themed subreddits whenever there's a sexual topic. It's more effective if chads and whores tell their tales of degeneracy took place when they were at a lower age than currently.
To give you an idea of how effective these sources of RageFuel are, I literally have the worst Minecraft killing intent whenever I see them.
Oh and by the way r/IncelTear if you're reading this, I'll be paying your subreddit a visit soon enough. I'll post pictures of my fun here after I'm finished. Oh how I love trolling idiot degenerates! :feelsEhh:

just think how your looksmatch living

if i ever need a good source of ragefuel, i just go outside. if i see a foid, my day is ruined

Just the fact that onlyfans thots make 4x your salary should be enough ragefuel to carry you for a while

I don't rage at them, i just find them funny to laugh at. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

oh hey advocate doggy nice of you to join us :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Trucels have enough sources of ragefuel irl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back