Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you ever go into a relationship hoping to build a heart to heart empathetically intouch relationship with a woman then you are dead lost and doomed

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
No greater fallacy in history of mankind.

Never hope to believe your heart, or soul will be a lasting factor in a woman finding you interesting.
It's all dominarchical competencies like power, dominance, eliteness, etc.
Those are the dominarchical accessories that make for genetic domination value.
We live in a society. Or so they say.

People should act like a laidback maverick like han solo/ clint eastwood or some shit from the sheer amount of how much being friendly is not valued in many cases.
I mean... you can be funny witty charming but like us that's like a distraction away from what we truly want given enough time for the knowledge of their merit to marinate in relation to everything we TRULY WANT.
Most guys wouldn't want a girl who is just funny, charming, amusing if she isn't even that hot.
The uniformity/ patterns of our genome tells of the solidity of our nature.
And the solidities are unbreakable and often run the show/ environment/ atmosphere of who we are.
Liquid/ variable traits... on the other hand are malleable, but it's the solids that are usually the ones that are hard wired.
Things in nature don't often stay the same unless they are bolted/ hard-locked in some way.
And our genes are vastly encoded.

Anyway, on being affectionate...
Women don't want that from Chads. And Chads are their dream. They want cold, heartless, wolflike elitism.
They may appreciate niceness here or there when they're in emotional scarcity.
But every woman's aspirations are narcissistic. They won't like emotional love-lettering/ launchpadding for long.
We are vain creatures.
All non-edgy/ mid of center/ laidbackish outlooks are lies.
They don't seek love/ affection when they're without it because they want to make the world a nice place.
But because they are ego hungry, and feel famished from that. But ultimately when they get the love they want they will use it vainly, and flaunt, whore, feel powerful and among the hierarchy/ top men.
They crave that pleasure in freedom more than virtue.
In this age where we all know that nihilism is real, and virtues are just a lie... used to be fronts/ intangible veneers for being tangible failures.
Either you act vain or you just failed to be vain in the minds of foids.
The only love they really want is how Chad sees them. Which is only appreciated/ reciprocated by them if you are Chad. Which is to esteem them for only superficial value because they feel that that's all that is genuine love. By primal/ superficial perspective. All else is just non-material and a fake referral to something as an excuse for lacking superficial value.
Women want everything primal/ superficial/ uninspired/ unindepth.
Women I'd argue are more superficial than men, and they have to be because they're the frail gender so they have ot look for manliness/ robustness/ physical power in a mate because physical value is far more of a thing they lack than guys do.
If you are a softie at heart, then harden it because you're only gonna get your soft sentiments broken with women.

Last edited:
you can still find good women in third world countrys tbh

travelmaxxing is the only hope

Imagine being bluepilled enough to say this unironically

Holes deserve to be beaten.
3D4CED2A 03AE 4788 8942 BFEBEC061CCE

Imagine being bluepilled enough to say this unironically
Right?

Still doesn't break the basis of what I'm talking about.
Building heart to hearts is like offering a veggie burger to a lion.
Women want an entirely different source of connection.
It's about primality, and narcissism.
Everything besides that is a cheap referral for lacking high primal value.

High IQ post.

I only emotionally want my preconception of a woman, not women themselves.

Its becoming worse even if you run the JBW game
thanks to the so called progressive-thinking

High IQ post.

I only emotionally want my preconception of a woman, not women themselves.
People try and chase/ keep what can best substitute for the preconception while pushing down everything else.

Last edited:

I advocate for locationmaxxing, but even I can recognize this is bullshit.
It doesn't matter where you go in the world, all humans are the same. It just so happens that if you're White third world roasties value you more than first world roasties.

It's not as though they are "better" people, they're working based off of the same fucked up, instinctive mating behavior as western roasties, they just live in a dating market where you are the Chad, so they trade up for you. If you were born an ugly, subhuman, third world curry there's no where for you be traded up for.

The same scarily pragmatic mating behavior will apply to every roastie, and that's fact. They're genetically wired to always trade up. If you get one it's because in the moment you're a good pick, that's all.

I advocate for locationmaxxing, but even I can recognize this is bullshit.
It doesn't matter where you go in the world, all humans are the same. It just so happens that if you're White third world roasties value you more than first world roasties.

It's not as though they are "better" people, they're working based off of the same fucked up, instinctive mating behavior as western roasties, they just live in a dating market where you are the Chad, so they trade up for you. If you were born an ugly, subhuman, third world curry there's no where for you be traded up for.

over