Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill if you ever get a foid and you don't like submitting nor disciplining that slut... you are a fucking faggot and you deserve to be disrespected

lukesxber

lukesxber

i seriously hate my fucking life
★★
simple as that.

of course, treat her decently if she treats you like a lord

but if she bitches around, fucking beat her up until she cries and goes out to the kitchen to cook you your well deserved meal and sucks your cock while you eat the food to beg for your forgiveness. (all in cooking mama, of course)

if you give her any chances, you lost all control which makes you automatically a bottom faggot in her eyes. she will never fucking respect you as she looks for a chad and a tyrone to submit her down with their stallion ways of domination

like a wise and based niccolo machiavelli said in the book of "the prince": it is better to be feared, than to be loved

you don't like submitting nor disciplining​

strange phrasing OP, usually when you say "X submits Y" it refers to MMA grappling where you put them in a submission hold until they tap out

haven't heard it used in domestic metaphors, do you basically mean scolding/berating until they obey or concede deference?

Men should be allowed to hit women. It keeps them in place

[UWSL] Agree. She should be a personal slave, nothing more. And if she doesn't want to listen then she should be punished like you said[/UWSL]

Well, I'll never know the answer to that since I'll never get a foid :feelsrope:

if you ever get a foid and you don't like submitting nor disciplining that slut... you are a fucking faggot​

OP if you are an alpha male the concept of actively "submitting" or "disciplining" her would be alien to you because she would inherently and meekly fall into line with your whims without you needing to make any effort at it.

Women resisting your will is proof you are a beta and no amount of bullying toward your foid will ever change this or win her your respect. :chad: