Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you ever feel like you're doing well on dating apps.

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
Just ask a chad to show you his matches/chats or look at a video of a chad swiping. instantly makes me wanna uninstall the app. Why bother putting in effort when chad gets a match every swipe and she keeps messaging him regardless of what he says. Meanwhile I have to pray I even get a response to my well thought out message

is this nigga retarded

I even get a response to my well thought out message
Same with nuanced humour vs chad saying random things and the girl having laugh spikes

?? an average guy will get 1-3 matches a week of swiping every day and these will lead to nothing 99% of the time so why would an average guy ever feel like they are doing well youve got to be a fakecel lol

Same with nuanced humour vs chad saying random things and the girl having laugh spikes
yeah I watched a vid from a league streamer I like. and he literally just lets his twitch chat write random shit and the women still reply with "haha that's so funny" when the message he sent is like "hey girl are oyu the moon because i am faling in um like asdtronaut lol haha"

?? an average guy will get 1-3 matches a week of swiping every day and these will lead to nothing 99% of the time so why would an average guy ever feel like they are doing well youve got to be a fakecel lol
for me "doing well" means I get any matches at all. even if they don't even message me.

:lul:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure there are alot of guys on "incels.is" who feel like they're doing well on datings apps .... lel

for me "doing well" means I get any matches at all. even if they don't even message me.
i guess in that sense yeah i mean thats just tinder a friend of mine was swiping and got 1 match in the states in like 2 days then went to Bulgaria and got 2 in 1 lmfao a third world country basically he is like 5-6 just average. tinder is fucked unless chad

i guess in that sense yeah i mean thats just tinder a friend of mine was swiping and got 1 match in the states in like 2 days then went to Bulgaria and got 2 in 1 lmfao a third world country basically he is like 5-6 just average. tinder is fucked unless chad
I just wanted to kill myself when I saw that guy literally got more matches than he was allowed to swipe for the day. I swipe 10 days in a row without a single match.

I just wanted to kill myself when I saw that guy literally got more matches than he was allowed to swipe for the day. I swipe 10 days in a row without a single match.
tinder makes you want to rope it it completely kills any sort of self esteem you had as a normal guy it is for schizos only i would get off that shit if i were you

Imagine getting on tinder if your face is avg or even below average:feelskek:
1 to 5 ratio bro just go for it numbers game ! imagine going to a party and there is 5 fucking guys for 1 girl lmfao thats tinder, and if you are an average guy imagine 20 guys around 1 girl at a party all trying to get her thats your odds

Imagine getting on tinder if your face is avg or even below average:feelskek:
well if you grow up without friends completely lonely and the only person you talk to is your mom saying you look handsome you need to confirm that you are ugly

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back