Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If you ever feel disgusting, take some solace in the fact that none of us (hopefully) will ever be as bad as THIS female.

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
Volcel if you

I'm willing to bet she could still and find any desperate LTN/normie who would be fully willing to enable and even fund her disgusting hoarding habit, still; just shows the extent of foid privilege and their halo, where she's shown as a victim, while her looksmatch doing it rots in eternal isolation and mockery. :feelsclown:

Quite evident; simply the state of modern hypergamy and foid privilege, allowing even the LTBs and subhuman-tier foids to get with their local MTN or desperate LTN, and increasing the disadvantage and subsequent discrimination and negative treatment towards sub 5 male, all the while whining about the "patriarchy" or some sort of nonexistent oppression... :feelsclown:

Only policies reducing these foid standards by targeting hypergamous behaviour and moral degeneracy can ease it; that, or a massive imbalance in the gender ratio that currently enables MTBs to easily be able to go for Chadlites and get them. :feelshehe:

The ultimate form of how nostalgia coping can lead to mental illness. @TheDarkEnigma be glad we aren’t this fucked.

I'm willing to bet she could still and find any desperate LTN/normie who would be fully willing to enable and even fund her disgusting hoarding habit, still; just shows the extent of foid privilege and their halo, where she's shown as a victim, while her looksmatch doing it rots in eternal isolation and mockery. :feelsclown:
Not for me man. I would sooner cut my balls off, put them in a blender and drink the disgusting smoothie they make and have it be a one off than live with this bitch for the rest of my life.

Still SMVmogs an average male.

@MiSKiRaT These are the type of redneck retards to call us "shitskins":feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
I pray for a giga holocaust everyday

I watched that video before

It was pretty traumatizing

@MiSKiRaT These are the type of redneck retards to call us "shitskins":feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Those are so called "superior" race, chopping off their dicks and getting cucked by their own whores

Some cuck on IT would gladly wife her up.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back