Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If You Ever Consider Yourself as Worthless, Remember This

And I’ve seen his pics after his supposed puberty made him ugly on Looksmax, everyone including me were calling him average looking.

View: https://imgur.com/a/Z8sbQAZ

Nice cherry picking retard. Also, remember you rated me an LTN in a thinner pic, now you are claiming I was average looking, get your story straight. Here are the plethora of comments on the same thread or other threads with people saying I was extremely ugly in my skinny cherry picked pictures? Even the guys you chose, all rated me as sub5, LTN at best with a cherry picked photo jfl. The same deleted user guy said I was high end of LTN at best, included in the imgur link. These are just a few of the negative ratings I got, there's plenty more suicide fuel on there.

View: https://imgur.com/a/eAtio2P

@Ryo_Hazuki thoughts?

Last edited:
Fucking low t nigger bitch faggot ass tallfag just give your fucking height i will fuck all the bitches like there is no tomorrow

he's trolling btw, no one will say overcompensating to a tallfag really sad that lowIQcels are beleiving this post

he's trolling btw, no one will say overcompensating to a tallfag really sad that lowIQcels are beleiving this post
For clarities sake I don't believe the notion that tall dudes cant be incels, they absolutely can. I've got a friend who is 6.5ft tall but not masculine AT all. He is 32 and literally kissless as far as I know. He has zero social skills in general though. He doesn't identify as an incel but he still lives in fantasy land. We all gotta cope I guess.

Nice cherry picking retard. Also, remember you rated me an LTN in a thinner pic, now you are claiming I was average looking, get your story straight. Here are the plethora of comments on the same thread or other threads with people saying I was extremely ugly in my skinny cherry picked pictures? Even the guys you chose, all rated me as sub5, LTN at best with a cherry picked photo jfl. The same deleted user guy said I was high end of LTN at best, included in the imgur link. These are just a few of the negative ratings I got, there's plenty more suicide fuel on there.

@Ryo_Hazuki thoughts?

I don't know what you look like. You said you showed me your pic on another account of yours (or on another site?) or something but I don't remember.

That said, when asking for ratings, you're always going to get at least one or two replies that deviate from the general consensus. I've seen people rate jsanza29 a 6/10 or say he was "average looking", which is a joke because he's clearly in the bottom 5 percent if not worse, and has been called ugly in real life. Hell, some people have even said blackops2cel was "average". Likewise, you also get contrarians that rate models as average.

Also some people in the incelosphere are heavily biased towards (or against) certain facial features or phenotypes which can heavily inflate or deflate their rating. For example, an incel with a receded chin might look at a very ugly guy with a big chin, but who is also balding, has a long midface, bad eye area, big nose, etc as "average" based on his chin despite being ugly to most (and ugly to ALL women).

At the end of the day what matters most isn't what random people on the internet say, it's how women treat you. That's why I say the most truecel users are the ones who are still KHV despite having approached a lot of women.

I never posted my pic on a blackpill/incel forum because I already knew I was ugly. I got called ugly, "horse face", told I look like a "serial killer" and made fun of for my "big nose" in real life. I not only tried online dating, but also did hundreds of approaches yet I'm still a KHV despite having no standards and having approached mostly sub4 fat women. I don't need strangers on the internet to tell me what I already know, because the market has already spoken.

There are 6’1+ tallfags rotting here, larping as incel, because they’re too autistic to use their genetic gift, how fucking pathetic can these guys be?

Some of them even live in India and China while the average height is much shorter, heightmogging 95%+ of their race. :feelshaha:

Honestly, the only people here that 100% deserve to be incel even though they always get exposed as fakecels.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/tall/comments/26938o/being_tall_sucks/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

:lul: :lul:

This guy must be super autistic or ugly as shit

I've got a friend who is 6.5ft tall but not masculine AT all. He is 32 and literally kissless as far as I know. He has zero social skills in general though. He doesn't identify as an incel but he still lives in fantasy land. We all gotta cope I guess.
I used to have a friend who was the same height (6'5) and he was a gigatruecel as well. But he had the opposite problem as far as masculinity. He was hypermasculine but in a high T ogre way, not like a chad. REALLY long midface (longer even than mine) massive nose, acne scars, huge brow ridge, negative canthal tilt, was norwooding so bad he had to shave his head by his late teens. He didn't have a single good facial feature. He also looked old as fuck for his age. I remember he said he never got carded past age 15 or something.

Like your friend, he lived in fantasy land. He thought he looked fine and insisted "ugly" guys get "hot girls" all of the time. He showed me what he thought was an example of this and it was literally a pretty boy with a fat girl, he couldn't have been more wrong if he tried. He was just biased against feminine looking guys skinny guys because he was a steroid using gymcel, and he seemed to like fat women as those were not only the women he approached, but actually descried as "hot" on multiple occasions. He also got called ugly but he always dismissed as "those girls were just haters" or "those chicks were lesbians!". He admitted to being a KHV but insisted he would be getting girls when he "became a famous body builder". He was undeniably jacked as fuck and probably in the top 1 percent but obviously there's only a tiny handful of guys in the world who are "famous body builders" (i mean, nobody can name more than like 3 famous body builders unless they're obsessed with the scene, which only gymcels are) and he was somehow confident he'd become one of them. He was pretty dumb and delusional.

:feelstastyman::bluepill: “Height doesn’t matter” @subhuman @based_meme
How tall is he anyway? I didn’t think he was that ugly tbh. He’s also fatmaxxed which isn’t helping him. But still I can’t believe he admitted foids wanted to kiss him before. That should at least get a warning. Mogs me

There are 6’1+ tallfags rotting here, larping as incel, because they’re too autistic to use their genetic gift, how fucking pathetic can these guys be?

Some of them even live in India and China while the average height is much shorter, heightmogging 95%+ of their race. :feelshaha:

Honestly, the only people here that 100% deserve to be incel even though they always get exposed as fakecels.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/tall/comments/26938o/being_tall_sucks/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

post sounds like total tales

@Ryo_Hazuki thoughts?

200 lbs isn’t thin and you are a normie looking curry when you were 18.

I don't understand y'all hating yourself because of others. I love myself, haters gonna hate and it's not my fault. I am the best human to ever live. :feelsokman:
if you don't mind my asking, how old are you son? that positive attitude shit works pretty well when you're 23. when you get to be my age you're just going to be bitter and angry because of all the valuable life experiences you missed out on that you can never get a second chance at.

and the worst part is, nobody has any fucking empathy for you. they expect you to just shut the fuck up and listen to them humblebrag about their wives and families. it's insulting as fuck and it drives me crazy.

Obv a trollpost made by some looksmax fag

How tall is he anyway? I didn’t think he was that ugly tbh. He’s also fatmaxxed which isn’t helping him. But still I can’t believe he admitted foids wanted to kiss him before. That should at least get a warning. Mogs me
He was using pics of him just under 200 lbs to claim he was lean in those and he’s 5’10.

200 lbs isn’t thin and you are a normie looking curry when you were 18.
That was just a cherry picked photo where I was smiling and I was LTN at best. Also, I wasn't overweight in it.

“Tallcels” crack me up, keep rotting here losers, your existence is the funniest thing I can imagine
Keep crying for tallcels. Height means nothing.

You rated me sub5 even in thin pictures and that means it's over. My height is average a little below 5'10".

Body is nothing without mind

And the mind is nothing without the body

The cerebral and the somatic

So is he saying he would rather be short JFL.
Some people are delusional asf.
I am super thankful for being the average male height in my country(5'10).
Even tho i am incel, if i were to be any shorter I would prob rope.

well im 6ft2 and im still a khhv.

idk what to do other than lose fat and roids.