Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you ever ascended, would you post a pic of you and your girl together here to say your final goodbye?

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Tbh nobody ascends from here so that’ll never happen

No, I wouldn't want to rub salt in the wounds of those still here. But as you say, it'll never happen.

I will do it once I do tbh :chad:

Inb4 cope

If anyone did that then they would be a bragging asshole.

You said it yourself. I'm 22, I'm poor, I'm sick, I'm not attractive to women and massively depressed. How am I supposed to ascend? I can't even imagine it at this point. Only the rope awaits me.

g'dbye y'all
Betabuckxxx

No, but I'll never ascend.

Last edited:
all for none and none for all, we mustn't forsake our brethren, we are in this nightmare together

Mor

more like a thanks for everything and now it’s time to leave
you wouldn't be thanking anyone by posting a picture of you and your new gf, you would just be rubbing it in our faces that you ascended

I would never ascend but if I did then I probably would just say goodbye and that’s it. I’m not about bragging and being an arrogant cunt.

I’ll be hERe forevER so no need to worry anyway.

id tell no one and keep posting

PGxHEmy

Look at my SO, you guys! there's someone out there for everyone, so stop worrying about the "black pill" ideology and put yourself out there.

I might do it, but I will probably not. I sperged around on this site way too much to have my face attached to my account.

I can ascend if i lookmaxing to become Dio brando literaly

When (IF) i ascend i will not know what to do because im addicted in this community ._.

I empathymaxxed a long time ago so na I wouldn't

> Posts pic of you and gf
> Is immediately doxxed
> Loses gf
> Back to step 1

Not a smart move imo

I would keep frequenting this forum to not risk becoming bluepilled

Lol I got a higher chance of winning the lottery than ascending.

My God, kid got a double dose of the soyboy genetics, never had a chance.

There is probly more T in that kid than in both his parents combined at this point.

Mom looks like a man in drag too.

Lol I got a higher chance of winning the lottery than ascending.

My God, kid got a double dose of the soyboy genetics, never had a chance.

There is probly more T in that kid than in both his parents combined at this point.

Mom looks like a man in drag too.
Bullishit kid has brightocular and blonde hair, aryan chad incoming

No. I doubt I will ascend but if I did I'd just subtly mention it like Ledgemund did.

I wouldn't post a picture, but I would probably make a thread about it.

If I should ascend and find a GF, then I will not visit this forum anymore. And no, I would not do any thread about it either. The mods would delete that anyway and ban me.

No man. I'd keep posting here.

One day you'll "Blackpilled normie" in my description or sig and know. yes cope

I'd let mods know and ask to stay as a blackpilled normie

Even if I ascend I would still lurk this forum daily ngl

Generally speaking I'd have to say no unless I somehow convince a virgin teen to fuck me then I'd just have to tell someone since nobody would fucking believe it
I'd get some nudes and post my dick in that teens fucking cunny or some shit.

No, that'd be a dick move

No because that would be bragging. Tbh this is the best blackpill forum I am aware of. Where else can you discuss the blackpill?

yeah just to prove im not larping. I hate when people request bans, say they ascended, say theyre gonna sui but post no proof