Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you ever ascend/escape Inceldom and become a parent against all odds, don't be controlling prudish tyrants like my parents were with me.

BasedSaiyanCel2002

BasedSaiyanCel2002

The Based Saiyan Incel
★★★★
My older sister is about 6 years older than me. Even then, I still have faint memories of how she was during her teenage years. My parents were as open as humanly possible with her. They let her have boyfriends over, hang out with friends, go to parties, have good paying jobs etc. I did not get the same open approach. Instead, my parents insisted on keeping me away from females at all costs. I wasn't allowed to date, have girlfriends, anything. In addition to this, they made sure the social life I did have was nerfed to the point of it being basically nonexistent. I was allowed to have friends sure, but all they allowed me to have was male only and that was it. And the reason they did all that, was because of the unspoken assumption they have about me. They think because of my ADHD and Autism, I'm a low spec retard who can't do anything right or think for himself. Because of everything listed above, I have become a 20 year old virgin neet with a heart full of malice and spite. This is like I said in a different post, a complete contrast to the approach they're currently taking with my two younger sisters. After seeing the absolute trainwreck of a person I've grown into, they seem to have learned their lesson. Too bad they couldn't have just used the same open approach with me they took with my older sister, then maybe they wouldn't have to have learned that lesson. Anyways, my two younger sisters are both in their early teen years, with the older of the two being 15 and the younger being 13. My parents have started to talk to them about boys and what not to do around them and shit, something they never educated me on with females. And obviously by virtue of being a neurotypical, they have better social lives and actually exist among their peers. An extra dose of RageFuel in the fact my dad purposely told them not to gloat about it. Meaning my parents know full well who and what they're responsible for, and have little to no remorse about it.
In conclusion, take an open approach if you ever manage to ascend and escape inceldom despite the 1 in a million odds.

having kids is retarded and also cucked