Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you drive you are not a trucel

Yep, I can't drive. I failed my driver's test a little over a decade ago and I still never went back. Yah, fuck that. Besides, owning a car is expensive asf and driving in general is dangerous, so all I've done in hindsight is saved myself from lots of stress, financial responsibilities and expectation from others. Thank fuck I can just walk across the street for beer and food. lol
How old are you?

It took me 3 attempts to get a license but it doesn't really mean shit it's just a path to more wage cuckery. I offered to take girls out on driving dates on the dating apps and they don't give a shit without even seeing my bucket ass car.

Maybe an incel, but not a trucel

Oldcel here and I can't drive
Agreed 1000% also remember all the ppl 16 year old driving in hs was brootal i walked home

Maybe an incel, but not a trucel

Oldcel here and I can't drive
Trucels are 1% of incels, ofc you aren’t trucel if u drive, neither r u trucel if you have internet because at least you have a roof over your head and enough will to not end your life from the sheer trucelness

getting driver license at anything other than the earliest possible age is 100% a turbo autist trait
found another aegyocel boys
@Spooky_Heejin @Epedaphic @Marxism-Nagatism @Evangelioncel @nabi

Last edited:
How it's possible to be retarded and know all these idiotic rules?
There should be 20 driving rules maximum.
Retard means slow. You can learn more stuff slower. Like I did. I'm retarded and I learned driving but took me long to be good

found another aegyocel boys
@Spooky_Heejin @Epedaphic @Marxism-Nagatism @Evangelioncel @nabi
Lets Go The Rock GIF - Lets Go The Rock Rock Go - Discover & Share GIFs

only useful for going back and forth to the labor camp.
haven't left house since getting home friday evening

23. No driver's license.

I couldn't afford tests anyway.