Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you drive you are not a trucel

autistandugly

autistandugly

Admiral
Maybe an incel, but not a trucel

Oldcel here and I can't drive

i started to have short term memory problems since around 2017-2018 and I realised that if I would get driver licence and a car, I'd be putting people in danger.

This is great news for me. I am getting so close to escaping inceldom: this forum has told me now that because I drive and have friends I am a fakecel. If I didnt know any better, it would almost seem that the people not making any effort or leaving their house are more of a truecel then a looksmaxxed, gymaxxed, socialmaxxed, ardent self improver who women still refuse to talk to.

Define "truecel"

Fucking retardcel

I can't drive yet so I guess

Truecel trait: the driving license mafia doesn't want you to get one

More of a stupidcel trait but I am also a stupidcel

I'm too retarded for manual but i managed to get my drivers license for automatic cars

No driving for your face

i started to have short term memory problems since around 2017-2018 and I realised that if I would get driver licence and a car, I'd be putting people in danger.

Yep I’m in my mid twenties and I’m to scared to get my drivers licence

So then you're voluntary celibate since you didn't learn?

im actually really good at driving, and have a license, but i dont have a car
i had a car over a decade ago, for a couple of months, but now i dont

i drive a beater and my own family members laugh at me for it

Just drive your parents car, bro

can't drive, can't swim, can't ride a bicycle, can't change a lightbulb, can't cook, can't wash my own clothes, can't tie my own shoelaces..

This is great news for me. I am getting so close to escaping inceldom: this forum has told me now that because I drive and have friends I am a fakecel. If I didnt know any better, it would almost seem that the people not making any effort or leaving their house are more of a truecel then a looksmaxxed, gymaxxed, socialmaxxed, ardent self improver who women still refuse to talk to.
I am a 6ft white teenager but you are a fakecel because you leave the house and put effort in

driving here is essentially a necessity given how much infrastructure in cities is centered on roads, luckily i don’t live in a city but …

i drive a beater and my own family members laugh at me for it
Based. Beater cars mog fake SUVs and other computer garbage that look more like vacuum cleaners than real cars.

yep im being accused of being a fakecel
damn i will just sit in my room or at a bar and expect women to approach me any minute jfl

yep im being accused of being a fakecel
damn i will just sit in my room or at a bar and expect women to approach me any minute jfl
When people do this it becomes evident they themselves are fake. The fact that chad and fakecel are treated like insults shocks me.

How do you eat and stuff

You must live in the city or somewhere with good public transportation

100% - Permaban
When people do this it becomes evident they themselves are fake. The fact that chad and fakecel are treated like insults shocks me.
yeah, like holy shit guys on incel discords that are here are trying to get me banned for being a "fakecel"
im like average at best in looks
then u gotta factor in im a gingercel, mentalcel, autistcel, heightcel (5'8")
papers can post screenshots of me admitting girls in the past have expressed interest and asked for sex
Even reported me to Chadmins who have not banned me, in fact I hope that nigger gets banned again
I literally fuck it up every single time and sperg out
Even if I was a MTN or HTN I would fuck it up

Let alone the fact I'm blackpilled, and have not expressed disdain for my fellow brocels as I know not even Chad is good enough for foids

Last edited:
How do you eat and stuff

You must live in the city or somewhere with good public transportation
Not really an option where I'm at in Australia
You need a car or other form of transport to go anywhere
Public transport is shit and Ubers are expensive
They seem to hand out licences in cereal boxes tho, absolute fucking retards driving around who probably can't spell out the fucking alphabet

Yep, I can't drive. I failed my driver's test a little over a decade ago and I still never went back. Yah, fuck that. Besides, owning a car is expensive asf and driving in general is dangerous, so all I've done in hindsight is saved myself from lots of stress, financial responsibilities and expectation from others. Thank fuck I can just walk across the street for beer and food. lol

Driving =/= sex

That makes no sense. You could have a legitimate form of retardation and still get a drivers license.

Not really an option where I'm at in Australia
You need a car or other form of transport to go anywhere
Public transport is shit and Ubers are expensive
They seem to hand out licences in cereal boxes tho, absolute fucking retards driving around who probably can't spell out the fucking alphabet
I wish it was like this here. In goymoney a drivers license costs thousands of euros and driving isnt even fun anymore in many areas. Every mongoloid here has a car so the streets are constantly stuffed full and you constantly have to be on edge. Everytime i drive even just a 100km distance i pass by atleast 1 accident, even more severe ones. Driving in cities, unless you earn a shitton of money, is absolutely not worth it anymore either.

I wish it was like this here. In goymoney a drivers license costs thousands of euros and driving isnt even fun anymore in many areas. Every mongoloid here has a car so the streets are constantly stuffed full and you constantly have to be on edge. Everytime i drive even just a 100km distance i pass by atleast 1 accident, even more severe ones. Driving in cities, unless you earn a shitton of money, is absolutely not worth it anymore either.
deutschcel?

Not really, i'm more of a slav in heritage and phenotype even tho i've been living in switzerland and germany for a while.
ah yeah public transport is good in western europe apparently
here in australia u can go for hundreds of kilometres without seeing civilisation

can't drive, can't swim, can't ride a bicycle, can't change a lightbulb, can't cook, can't wash my own clothes, can't tie my own shoelaces..
I only can't do first 3 things. All else is pretty easy. Changing lightbulb is very easy.

That makes no sense. You could have a legitimate form of retardation and still get a drivers license.
How it's possible to be retarded and know all these idiotic rules?
There should be 20 driving rules maximum.

getting driver license at anything other than the earliest possible age is 100% a turbo autist trait