Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you drink tap water you are a retardcel.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/lEV_gjuKiY4[/video]
Seriously stop drinking tap water, that shit is filled with chemicals and other bad stuff.

Crustaciouse said:
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/lEV_gjuKiY4[/video]
Seriously stop drinking tap water, that shit is filled with chemicals and other bad stuff.

What the fuck else am I supposed to drink? I can't afford expensive bottled water every day.

never drank tap water crew.

VLÖ said:
What the fuck else am I supposed to drink? I can't afford expensive bottled water every day.

Drink rainwater if you have to, anything is better then the shit government puts into the tap water. It probably makes someone's appearance worse also.

mental_out said:
People with no background in chemistry or biology being afraid of scary sounding chemicals again.

Comparing tap water to toothpaste is full retard, they don't have anywhere near the same concentration of fluoride. It's like saying eating bananas is bad because if you shove a wad of potassium in your mouth it'll explode.

Crustaciouse said:
Drink rainwater if you have to, anything is better then the shit government puts into the tap water. It probably makes someone's appearance worse also.

Guess I'll just have to die of thirst when it doesn't rain for a few days.

Apparently bottled water and every other water has it too from what ive heard. Only way to not drink the fluoride is too get an expensive ass filter.

I'm drinking tap-water tea as we speak

mental_out said:
People with no background in chemistry or biology being afraid of scary sounding chemicals again.

Comparing tap water to toothpaste is full retard, they don't have anywhere near the same concentration of fluoride. It's like saying eating bananas is bad because if you shove a wad of potassium in your mouth it'll explode.

ive never drank tap wter either

DRUNKCELS UNITE 

AUTISTCREW

bottled water is litterarly tap water 50% of the time. You poor faggots have never had well water. Smh peasants

20t2un

ConspiracyCel: The Last Sip, coming out this winter to a forum near you!

I hate water.

Cope, Chad drinks tap water

Bottled water is worse. There's fluoride in it too. And the plastics bleach all kind of shit into it. It's also often tap water. Filtered/distilled is the only way to go (I forget which is best). Fresh spring water is the ultimate, but hard to source.

looks like we have a watercel. Bottled water is expensive as fuck and you can drink tap water for free at the park

isnt all drinkable water made with tap water?

tap water tastes like trash. bottled water isn't even that expensive.