Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If you don't want to be a walking ATM and indentured servant, you're not a MAYYUUUHN

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Screenshot wwwredditcom 20191026 20 01 28

"Cook, clean, and take care of a garden" :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Also, walk around in a tutu and high heels to show you're not insecure about your masculinity.

Imagine proudly spending your every waking hour being a breadwinner and a housekeeper so some fat lazy entitled hole can mooch off you without even sleeping in the same bed as you. The very definition of betabux. That's what soyciety wants us to be.

Further proof women are incapable of giving out advice to men

Unsurprisingly the writer is doing money of that. Hes probably some loser working some dead end job

Just work hard bro! if you put this amount of dedication into complaining and instead turn that into a positive outlook you too can be on the forbes 100 rich list!

View attachment 161782

"Cook, clean, and take care of a garden" :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Also, walk around in a tutu and high heels to show you're not insecure about your masculinity.

Imagine proudly spending your every waking hour being a breadwinner and a housekeeper so some fat lazy entitled hole can mooch off you without even sleeping in the same bed as you. The very definition of betabux. That's what soyciety wants us to be.
Fuck that is one of the most cucked posts I've seen:feelspuke:

A'ight imma head out to job world to pluck a good paying job from the job tree...

aint gonna be a womans bitch

But the man i want to be won't be doing any of those things, because the man i want to be isn't a cuck.

Yeah because Chad needs to do any of that to get laid, JFL at this foid looking for a betabuxx

Just stop being "Involuntarily" celibate bro!
IT aren't sending there best.

Edit: Basically what the poster below me said.

Last edited:
just provide for a roastie without getting sex bro.then you won't be involuntarily celibate:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

Treat women with respect hahaha respect is earned. Women are not entitled to respect just because they have an open wound between their legs.

Must be a troll comment jfl this is incredible

just provide for a roastie without getting sex bro.then you won't be involuntarily celibate:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:
:soy:> "Stupid inkel, you're not entitled to sex, you should be honored that a bovine queen like her would even deign to dwell under the same roof as a disgusting cishet male peasant like you."

View attachment 161782

Just work hard bro! if you put this amount of dedication into complaining and instead turn that into a positive outlook you too can be on the forbes 100 rich list!
Just shut your mouth and be a slave theory
:soy:> "Stupid inkel, you're not entitled to sex, you should be honored that a bovine queen like her would even deign to dwell under the same roof as a disgusting cishet male peasant like you."
Just stop being "Involuntarily" celibate bro!
IT aren't sending there best.

Edit: Basically what the poster below me said.

That’s has to be satire lol

Females are basically incel cattle herders when they are looking to settle down for a sexless/romanceless relationship in exchange for money and resources. In the future most of them won’t even need to settle for a incel LOL

Just take care of a garden theory

Listen inkwell just *chokes on BBC* just like respect me *gags on BWC* and maybe, just maybe you won’t be an incel

aint gonna be a womans bitch
Imagine dedicating your entire life to worshipping and pleasing inferior beings in hope they give you scraps of pussy.
That's how 95% of normans live.

TLDR: Just become a billionaire bro.

The man i want to be fucks a different woman everyday. So, expecting "no sex" is a big no no.

imagine if the roles were reversed
"Restrain from sex before marriage, wear decent, not revealing clothes, learn to cook and keep the house clean. Dont be so slutty (stop being a roastie) and maybe just maybe you'll find a decent man. But dont expect to get betabuxxed."

Listening to females for dating advice is like listening to deers for hunting advice.

Just take care of a garden theory
Bro, u gotta learn every part of ur BMW, or else a kween won't feel taken care of and has to go drink Chad's cum for ten more years.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back