Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious if you don't want fuck Caroline Ellison you are a fakecel

weirdsonn

weirdsonn

Greycel
I saw rumors that this SEO who applied a millionaire scam had a sextape leaked, many incel on twitter saying that she is ugly and did not want to see her sextape, i say she is a physically perfect woman for an incel, if i had the chance to fuck a physically similar nerd like she, i would

images

Not willing to fuck her at all; still doesn't make me a fakecel

Court her? Nah, Fuck her once? Of course

You're welcome to try again later.

I’m not into Jewish-foids, but if she wasn’t a kike, sure.

I wouldnt cause shes fucking ugly and demonic

she is my looksmatch, im a blackcel tho

this is just a fact. I would gladly create the most incel jail babies in existence with her

No she’s a kike and she’s a 1/10. Looks like a deformed rat turned human.

She's a bit of a butterface, but then, so am I.

:yes: Definitely would.

Wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole.

I would demolish her dorky kike pussy.
I am honestly pretty attracted to nerdy homely looking girls because I subconsciously think that since they're ugly they would more likely be into me and fuck me

I would demolish her dorky kike pussy.
I am honestly pretty attracted to nerdy homely looking girls because I subconsciously think that since they're ugly they would more likely be into me and fuck me

Her body looks decent, so yeah as much as i could.

I saw rumors that this SEO who applied a millionaire scam had a sextape leaked, many incel on twitter saying that she is ugly and did not want to see her sextape, i say she is a physically perfect woman for an incel, if i had the chance to fuck a physically similar nerd like she, i would

images
Yeah I'll fuck her, but won't breed her.

images
No volcel here, mang

I would fuck her, breed her. Whatever, would love to watch anime and star wars with her. Maybe she's freeaky in bed too