Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you don't resonate with this rant you are not an incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 306
  • Start date
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgL_5QcZCMo[/video]

very powerful speech. is the rest of the movie worth a watch?

cavsinone_lbjdagoat said:
very powerful speech. is the rest of the movie worth a watch?

I haven't got a clue.

He's overblowing it tbh. I rarely get that mad for no reason

This one's a classic. Only one he missed was liberal new york kikes, but I think we can all guess why they omitted them.

niggerstonguemyanus said:
He's overblowing it tbh. I rarely get that mad for no reason

I'm always that mad.

Me when I'm forced to go outside

whogivesafucc said:

My job requires me being outside for over 8-10 hours.

QuantumDummy said:

Daily exposure to sui fuel basically. Fucking capitalism.

QuantumDummy said:
whogivesafucc said:

JESUS fucking Christ. How do you even cope?

whogivesafucc said:
JESUS fucking Christ. How do you even cope?

I'm not a real person. I deliver packages all day and come into contact with hundreds of people. I just do the job and try to put myself somewhere else in my mind. Hopping off and on a truck hundreds of times, carrying fucking packages up flights of stairs in apartment buildings, nobody being home so bringing packages back to truck. Seeing cute girls all day and having zero conversations or attention from anyone. Then I get back home at 7-10 p.m and play video games for an hour or two if I'm not completely sapped. I hate my life.

https://youtu.be/hlzm7-gvTRg

Is this an incel movie thread?

/pol/cel said:
https://youtu.be/hlzm7-gvTRg

Is this an incel movie thread?

This movie is ER before ER

QuantumDummy said:
I'm not a real person. I deliver packages all day and come into contact with hundreds of people. I just do the job and try to put myself somewhere else in my mind. Hopping off and on a truck hundreds of times, carrying fucking packages up flights of stairs in apartment buildings, nobody being home so bringing packages back to truck. Seeing cute girls all day and having zero conversations or attention from anyone. Then I get back home at 7-10 p.m and play video games for an hour or two if I'm not completely sapped. I hate my life.

If it makes a difference I have lots of respect for couriers. You guys do a hard job and I'm thankful you do it. I buy most of my shit online.

that's New York for you, or the US in general. A flowing sewer of miscreants.

Not relevant to being an Incel. Relevant to being a psycho or a rebellious boi going throw his phase. I am a sexless kissless hugless handholdless dateless virgin that make St. Blackops2cel (peace be upon him) look like a Chad. And I don't resonate with this at all.

Lol at you caring about all this bull shit. I don’t give a single shit about anything he said.
I just wana fuck girls like chad. Rest of the world can go to hell.

As long as I get to fuck girls daily, idc about terrorist attacks, idc criminsls, idc about walstreet scammers, Idc about feminists, idc about refugeees. I just wana duck girls and that’s that